“Nice boat ride”

AMC Disney Springs 24 with Dine-in Theatres
Ranked #39 of 236 Fun & Games in Orlando
Reviewed August 5, 2013

to the downtown. Lots of places to eat. The kids stopped in every store and played with the toys, tried on hats and we took lots of pictures of them doing this so they would have the memories but we didn't have to buy them everything in the store. They were limited to 1 toy and it worked out very well. They tell stories of the silly hats they tried on and all of the cool toys they played with.

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Downtown Disney has many great things to so but one of my favorites is the AMC Fork and Screen theatre experience. You sit in the most comfy recling chairs with a long bench table in front of you. When you would like dinner or popcorn or any other service item you hit the little button in the table and presto- the wait staff brings you whatever you order while you continue watching your movie! It's the best! We especially love the Parmesan fries and the Prime Rib Griller. A tip though-go hungry! BTW Eolverine 3D was great for teens and adults with lots of action!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

The food selection was brilliant and I would strongly recommend the chicken tenders with the coconut or chilli sauce - it was delicious! I feel quite bad using 'chicken nuggets' as my recommendation but the sauce was divine!! The burgers and pastas looked amazing and I can't wait to go back and try something different. The film selection was good and we went to see 'Grown-ups 2'. The service was okay and a member of staff who was bringing the food out hadn't a clue where he was going. The cinema itself is pretty spectacular with masses of space to kick back and relax. I would definitely recommend this but be sure to book in advance - we booked an hour early and wandered around Downtown Disney for a while. Very handy and very enjoyable!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Great food selection for a theater. Great movie selection. Only problem, AMC wants you to text for coupon codes for concession but they only text you back a link for a coupon not the code. AMC don't tell you your phone can only access the code if it has internet. If AMC could just text you the codes back it would be wonderful.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is a very nice concept, and my husband and I were so looking forward to the experience. We went to see "The Heat" and food was average at best, but that we could have lived with, the thing that ruined it for us, was the server, she was very very slow, more interested and signing us up for the STUBS card, than on bringing our food and drinks, it took about 20 minutes into the movie to get a water and a soda. The people outside of the theater itself were very nice and helpful, I wished we had had another server because we really would like to come back.