AMC Disney Springs 24 with Dine-in Theatres
Open today: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun Idea

An interesting way to spend a few hours. Enjoy a first run movie in comfortable seats, but the... read more

Reviewed October 10, 2018
Robert H
Itasca, Illinois
Cool movie experience

Never been to a dine in theater before so we thought we’d try it out on a hot summer day at Disney... read more

Reviewed September 19, 2018

from $86.99
from $148.99
from $164.99
More Info
All reviews disney springs nice theater dinner and a movie movie experience reclining seats regular theater great sound concession stand favorite movie free refills chicken tenders purchase tickets great seats planet hollywood alcoholic beverages fun experience rainy day
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Food was good. Seats were nice. Prices were a bit high!!! I wish they had one back home. Be sure to order your popcorn early. Our waiter forgot ours. Over all it was a neat experiance. We would go again. $$$$$

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I've been to this dine-in theater a few times. It's definitely better than any other dine-in theater I've been to because it isn't smelly or musty or weird. The seats are big and comfortable, and there's a bar in front of the seats under the table, if you like putting your feet up. I especially love being able to pick my seat before entering the theater. I wish I could do this at a regular movie! They have a wide variety of food and drinks to choose from (mmm peach soda). The food is just average to me, though. We always get the pretzels and cheese flatbread stick things as an appetizer, which is pretty good. But my entrees always seem to be so-so. I'll keep coming back for the experience, not necessarily for the food.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I decided to see Monster's University 3D at the Dine-In Theater. I have to admit it was a neat experience and kind of reminded us of the SciFi Diner in Hollywood Studios. I got a Burger, which I thought was good (it was a Burger) and my husband got a Prime Rib Sandwich (he said it was ok and not the best). We both got the Parmesan Fries and were slightly disappointed in them but they were not bad, however if we go again and get something that has Fries we will probably just get the standard French Fries. I did get the Cheesecake, which I found wonderful and was very good and well worth it! The food as a whole of good, not fantastic and mind blowing but good. Our waitress was very nice and was prompt with her service, especially when my husband needed a refill on his soda. Just be sure to bring a jacket or something to cover yourself if you get clod easily, I was thankful I brought mine because it did get very cold. We had a great time! Overall, it was a lot of fun and we would definitely go back just for the atmosphere.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Omgosh you have to be rich to pay to gobtheir my kids couldn't experience the dine in movies because I would of had to pay$200

1  Thank clewis33
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This place needs to expand. The line to enter the AFTER you purchase tickets is so narrow you are still standing outside I'm the heat. Once you're past that its smooth sailing. I love the seats, they are spacious and very comfortable.