“Fantastic, film & fab food all at once!!”

AMC Disney Springs 24 with Dine-in Theatres
Ranked #36 of 233 Fun & Games in Orlando
Reviewed November 11, 2012

What a wonderful experience, sat in pure comfort, fabulous film screens, and delicious food and drinks brought to you on tap as you relax and watch a great movie.Only wish our Cinema's back home were like this..:-(...will return in 2014 to do it all again!

There are newer reviews for AMC Disney Springs 24 with Dine-in Theatres

Reviewed October 25, 2012

AMC at Downtown Disney has a Dine in theater, where you can enjoy a good meal while watching your movie. Very spacious and comfortable sits, nice atmosphere! We had a memorable experience. It is not that expensive, as we normally think when going to Disney. Love it! I will do it again.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

My son (7) and I had a great time at the AMC movie theater Downtown Disney. We watched a great 3-D movie while eating a pretty great meal. We go see movies all the time, but it was a very unique experience to be able to watch it from a wonderfully comfy chair, while eating (and partaking in an adult beverage!) Out of our entire trip to Disney he has talked about our experience movie the most!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I had when on a family trip to Florida this week and it was fun. I went to Downtown Disney and it was fun and free! There were tons of restaurants and shops for souvieners. The best was the party that started from 7p-10p, where the kids have a spotlight dance. The DJ then has everyone dance and routine half way through the show. It was fun to see the kids and adults dancing together. For the adults there is a Harley Davison store, Legoland (which is amazing), Ghiradeilli Chocolate Store, Rainforest Cafe, etc. There also performer all over the Downtown Disney and they where all good. The list goes on. As an adult, I felt like a kid again. I recommend this for everyone!!! We then went to the Disney Boardwalk which is nice!!! This is for the couples, adults, teens,and then kids. ESPN restaurant for the dads!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have never been to a fork and screen! So my husband and I took one night and went to see Nemo in 3-D. I was blown away. This was the most comfy theater I have ever been in. We got a pitcher of beer, crab Rangoon, and burgers. The food was awesome. We wish we had one closer to us.
My husband say you MUST GO!