“Home Run”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Roy's

Roy's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #177 of 3,764 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Sushi, Polynesian, Hawaiian, Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Dr Phillips Blvd.
new york
“Home Run”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2010

Now this is what i was looking for in a restaurant! In the world of 150$ dinners for two in this city andany other,I finally feel like I got away with one. I wont even tell you what I had, just go! The service,the drinks,the food,the desserts...mmm Im still smiling

• Turkish first
Daphne, Alabama
“We love this place. Upscale experience...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2010

We love this place. Upscale experience. Well trained servers. Excellent fish dishes. We stop here everytime we come to Orlando. Love the aloha experience and the Hawaiian connection. Love the Poke when they have it. (the should always have it). Dinner for 2 is about $150 with drinks. One of the highlights of our vacation.

Paris, France
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING! Roy's Dishes enhances your palates to amazing taste and senses!!! Fantastic Service! One of the best restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2010

Upon reading reviews from Trip advisor myself. I made a reservation at Roy's without any expectations... and was overwhelmed with how fantastic the service was! They treated us like we were their only customers.

THE FOOD WAS TO DIE FOR!!! For first timers at this restaurant, order Roy's dishes first. Dessert - Pineapple upside down and Souffle was amazingly tasteful and unforgettable!!!

The decor was very beautiful outside and inside. Open Kitchen makes it very grand and you can tell that they take what they are doing seriously!

It has a very elegant ambience, though I was hoping for a bit more Hawaiian tropical look. A touch of fountain and more room on the lobby would have made it even more grand. I was surprised they didn't have a patio. With Orlando's beautiful weather... too bad they didn't take advantage of that.

Roy truly understand what food is all about - simple, ,elegant, and most importantly flavourful!!!!! Each dishes were enhance from its natural flavours of the food.

Will definitely come back on our next visit! 5 STAR in all aspects, FOOD, SERVICE, and DECOR!!!

Sedona, Arizona
“A Birthday to Remember!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2010

We made reservations here for my birthday, mentioning in the online reservations request that it was my birthday. Imagine my surprise when our party of four opened our menus to find a "Happy Birthday, Celeste!" scroll in the center of the menus! I thought that was just great, as was the signed card from the staff at Roy's, the birthday scrolls brought to me at the end with a ribbon tied around them, and maybe best of all, the free molten lava dessert! What a great place to celebrate.

I have been to other Roy's, including the original in Hawaii, and this was fantastic. All of our fish dishes were delicious, and the vegetarian in our group was thrilled with all the choices available to her. The prix fixe three course meal for $35 was an excellent bargain and my husband enjoyed every bite.

We will be back on the next birthday in our family!

Chapel Hill
“special New Year's Eve dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2010

We were surprised to find a prix fixe only 4 course dinner menu on arrival - but this was a New Year's eve special. There were multiple choices and my wife and I enjoyed each offering - lobster dim sim, a soup/salad course, ahi tuna, and outstanding desserts. Service was attentive and friendly - but professional. Our only disappointment was that the special barbecued ribs were not available on this night. We mentioned this to the manager who was making his rounds - wishing everyone a Happy New Year, and voila - he had two generous helpings of ribs prepared for us to take home. "No one coming from N Carolina to my restaurant is going to leave disappointed". This was a special gift to start our New Year.

2 Thank mblip