“Top Notch”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Roy's

Roy's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #174 of 3,763 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Sushi, Polynesian, Hawaiian, Asian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Dr Phillips Blvd.
Birmingham, Alabama
“Top Notch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

I took my wife and two young daughters here last night and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The food was fresh, quick to come out, and the service from the staff was the best I've ever had in a restaurant. They treated my young daughters so well, and with respect, and I made sure the tip I left let them know that I appreciated that. Seriously, we had one waiter, but at least 4 different people served our table to make sure we had everything and anything we needed.

1 Thank Wade29

• Turkish first
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Very Good if You only Eat at Chain Restaurants”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

It is a chain and not a foodie's paradise. If you only eat at Chain Restaurants you will absolutely love it! The service we received was excellent and the atmosphere is wonderful for Romance and that special "Prom" date night.

There is a drink called the Original Hawaiian Martini with a longterm liquor soaked pineapple garnish they say is the equivalent of a shot that is really good. Their chocolate lava cake was good but I have had better like I said at places that are not chain restaurants. Our big disappointment came from our 3 fish combo entree's that were overly dry….maybe it was a chef issue??? However, we expected more of the food quality and portion size of the fish that was served. After the appetizer and entree I was still hungry so I had room for the cake! This was our first time to dine at one of these so I am going to assume it was more of a "new chef" issue for the most part but I do not recommend this one to my foodie friends.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Ms.LoveTravel
Margate, Florida
“Aloha to Roy's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

I try to eat here every time we vacation in the Orlando area. The food is awesome. I had the Butter fish. Always a great dish. Flavorful and a great presentation. My daughter always gets the pineapple upside down cake. It is worth the wait. The servers ask dessert at time of the entrée going down because the Chocolate lava cake and pineapple upside down cake take 20 minutes to prepare.

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Amazing chocolate soufflé -- and spicy calamari”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

Amazing dining experience with outstanding and extraordinarily pleasant service. The calamari is uniquely prepared. Spicy and sweet. Not to be missed. The scallops were cooked perfectly. The chocolate soufflé is well worth the wait and not to be missed. Save room for dessert! Numerous and pleasant efficient wait staff. Smiling, pleasant and seemed to genuinely enjoy their jobs. We will definitely be back.

Fenwick michigan
“Nice place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Nice place, I loved the Maui waui salad! I was'nt crazy about my fish!I think I was comparing it to the fish I had in Hawaii last month. The staff and service was top notch. We had their pineapple upside down cake-yummy!