“Superb Cusine and Service”
Review of Roy's

Roy's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #327 of 3,862 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Dr Phillips Blvd.
Reviewed June 15, 2013

This is by far one of the best. The service is excellent...well trained in customer service. The. Hep is from heaven. Everything we ordered was absolutely Devine! We will return!

P.s. we dined here after experiencing horrible customer service at Moonfish. We walked out and decided to try Roy's. What a stroke of goodness for is! Moonfish...never again. Roy's ......yes yes yes

2  Thank LMBTraveler

Reviewed June 15, 2013

If you ever find yourself in Orlando and you want a perfect meal with perfect service (Thank you Zach you were awesome). Then you must choose to dine with the Roy's family any chance you get. The Andouille crusted red snapper is amazing as well as the lobster potstickers!! Go ahead and order the CHOCOLATE SOUFFLÉ when dinner arrives because it takes a while to prepare and is better than sex and I know great sex! Do yourself a favor and don't miss this one!!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

My girlfriends and I were looking for a lovely place to eat in Orlando- and we found a gem! From the food, to the service and atmosphere it was the perfect GNO. Our waiter was so accommodating, and even made the experience special with a dessert and picture for our birthdays. The drinks were fantastic- I honestly can't rave enough about this restaurant. I really wish there was one in Boston!!! This is a must must must if you are looking for a delicious, classy, modern and excellent dining experience.

1  Thank SteveCami
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I reserved a table through the website for my boyfriend's birthday. The menus had a printout on front of them saying his name and happy birthday which was nice. We were given these as we left, tied neatly with ribbon. Service was good we tried a couple of cocktails which were lovely. He had the fillet mignon which he said was cooked perfectly, while I had the meatloaf which was delicious. For desert we ordered a pineapple upside down cake and the server also brought out a complimentry chocolate cake too, these were some of the best deserts I have had in a long time. Nice vibe in the restaurant and the manager checked on everybody's tables throughout the evening.

2  Thank Andrea4020
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

I was a little intimidated when I arrived at this restaurant. I had a 1 year old with me and the place looked very classy. We were on vacation so wanted to find a nice place but kid-friendly. To my surprise it was! They offered a coloring book and crayons when we checked in (which I declined because my son would just eat the crayons). They also gave us a free plate of a quesadilla, celery & carrots before we even ordered our food. It kept my son busy long enough for us to look at the menu and get our food. Speaking of our food - absolutely delicious! I do agree with a previous poster that the portions were smaller than im used to seeing. But i was satisfied. My husband wouldn't have minded a lil more food. With that said, we will definitely be back!!

1  Thank Liljenny702