“MUST EAT HERE WHEN IN ORLANDO!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Roy's

Roy's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 3,632 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Asian, Polynesian, Hawaiian, Pacific Rim, Gluten Free, Japanese, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Dr Phillips Blvd.
Hillsborough, North Carolina, United States
“MUST EAT HERE WHEN IN ORLANDO!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

If you ever find yourself in Orlando and you want a perfect meal with perfect service (Thank you Zach you were awesome). Then you must choose to dine with the Roy's family any chance you get. The Andouille crusted red snapper is amazing as well as the lobster potstickers!! Go ahead and order the CHOCOLATE SOUFFLÉ when dinner arrives because it takes a while to prepare and is better than sex and I know great sex! Do yourself a favor and don't miss this one!!

• Turkish first
Boston, Massachusetts
“One of the best dining experiences I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

My girlfriends and I were looking for a lovely place to eat in Orlando- and we found a gem! From the food, to the service and atmosphere it was the perfect GNO. Our waiter was so accommodating, and even made the experience special with a dessert and picture for our birthdays. The drinks were fantastic- I honestly can't rave enough about this restaurant. I really wish there was one in Boston!!! This is a must must must if you are looking for a delicious, classy, modern and excellent dining experience.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank SteveCami
Dublin, Ireland
“Birthday Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I reserved a table through the website for my boyfriend's birthday. The menus had a printout on front of them saying his name and happy birthday which was nice. We were given these as we left, tied neatly with ribbon. Service was good we tried a couple of cocktails which were lovely. He had the fillet mignon which he said was cooked perfectly, while I had the meatloaf which was delicious. For desert we ordered a pineapple upside down cake and the server also brought out a complimentry chocolate cake too, these were some of the best deserts I have had in a long time. Nice vibe in the restaurant and the manager checked on everybody's tables throughout the evening.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Andrea4020
“Classy & tasty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

I was a little intimidated when I arrived at this restaurant. I had a 1 year old with me and the place looked very classy. We were on vacation so wanted to find a nice place but kid-friendly. To my surprise it was! They offered a coloring book and crayons when we checked in (which I declined because my son would just eat the crayons). They also gave us a free plate of a quesadilla, celery & carrots before we even ordered our food. It kept my son busy long enough for us to look at the menu and get our food. Speaking of our food - absolutely delicious! I do agree with a previous poster that the portions were smaller than im used to seeing. But i was satisfied. My husband wouldn't have minded a lil more food. With that said, we will definitely be back!!

1 Thank Liljenny702
Middletown, NY
“Creative dishes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

This redtaurant had some very appetizing itemson the menu that seemed very creative. Because of that, we opted to get a sampler appetizer that was delicious. The three entrees ordered by the table were all succulent. My only complaint is that the portions were average. I know some people feel overwhelmed by man sized plates, but i feel excitement. Other than the fact that both my wife and i ate every morsel of food on our plates, the dinner was delicious.
I greatly appreciated the quesadilla that was brought out for my 15 month old on the house. Very classy. The great service continued throughout our meal.

1 Thank Acamalicious