2,215 results
All reviews bonefish grill fire pit front desk shuttle driver several restaurants within walking distance port canaveral great hotel an early morning flight next morning complimentary breakfast rental car free shuttle the breakfast area one night stay disney cruise king suite sitting area
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is exceptional for an airport hotel. I stay here frequently and the staff are always professional, courteous and friendly. The room, a suite, was huge and they just renovated and they did a good job. Breakfast is good, not great, and they are in the process of adding a bar, which will be nice.
There are numerous restaurants that are walkable.
Outstanding staff member - Airport Van Driver CHRIS. What a pleasant young man!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank LVMaui
JakeO368, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad to hear that you love our renovated rooms and I am happy to say that our new bar is complete. I have already thanked Chris for doing a great job. Thank you for your business and review and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The bathroom in our room, #202, was so small, not only could my wife and I not be inside together, but one needed to become a tiny gymnast to squeeze between the toilet bowl and the counter so that the bathroom door could close. Who designed this? Especially since there is loads of extra room in the adjacent bedroom. And finally, we did not appreciate the yellowish bath. It forces you to think of all the others who've been there before you. And all this for $130 a night.

Date of stay: September 2019
JakeO368, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I sincerely apologize for the issues you ran into with your room. Room 202 is one of our suites and we have the bathroom counter and sink outside of where the toilet is to provide more room to get ready for the day. I do apologize this design didn't work for you. I do appreciate your business and feedback. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Chantel Calhoun was wonderful. We arrived as hurricane Irma was coming a shore. We are heading to a cruise. I am many question and concerns. We was my calming soul. Help with direction, dinner plans, etc
She also worked the next day and remembered my name. hotel was nice and clean but service was wonderful !
Amy Sassard

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

I know traveling with a hurricane approaching can be very stressful. I am happy to hear that Chantel was able to help you relax so you could enjoy your stay. Thank you for sharing!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is so well located. A simple walk to 6 or more restaurants is very easy. The hotel is well run, quiet and good free shuttle to the airport. The rooms are efficient with good number of charging available.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate the nice comments regarding your stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and we hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great Service, great facility, Heavenly accommodations, excellent shuttle service, just the "Right kind of what we needed" pre and post our seven day cruise. Near great restaurant, and affordable shops and the hotel FREE shuttle service took us and brought us back. What a lovely experience.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Traveler00298333284
JakeO368, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for this great review. I will make sure I post this review so the staff knows they are doing a great job. I hope you had a great time on your cruise as well. Thank you again!