“Very Nice and Clean Hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village
Ranked #5 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
St. Louis
“Very Nice and Clean Hotel”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

First time staying at this hotel. It was very clean, bathroom was large, hotel staff was friendly and attentive. Complimentary breakfast was good, fresh and well displayed. Plenty of seating space for breakfast. The only complaint was the squeaky closet door. The closet door is a mirror and when opened or closed it made a loud squeaking noise. Apparently many of the closet doors have this problem because you could hear the squeak coming from the rooms next to ours. We will definitely stay at this hotel again when in the area.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Thank you for sharing your “5 Star” experience with the Trip Advisor community. We are delighted that you chose our hotel for your trip to Orlando and excited to see that your first stay was very nice. We are glad you were able to enjoy our “on the house breakfast” and appreciate your compliments about the nice spread of breakfast options offered. I would like to apologize for the squeaky closet door, we appreciate you bringing this to our attention and I will be following up with engineering team to ensure this is being checked when we are inspecting our guestrooms. Thank you again for your review and please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance. We looking forward to your return the next time you are in Orlando.

Allison.Martin2@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (220)
  • Turkish first
Darlington, South Carolina
Reviewed August 16, 2014

The Hampton is a very clean and comfortable stop for an overnight stay. The room is very nice, and the tv is terrific! They offer free shuttle service to and from the airport, which is about 10-15 minutes away. The breakfast area is spacious and attractive. And the items include hot waffles, eggs, meats, and a wide selection of coffees------as well as the usual cereals, juices, etc. If we ever fly to Orlando again, we would likely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Thank you for sharing your recent experience at our Award Winning Hampton Inn and Suites with the Trip Advisor community. We are pleased to see your accommodations were clean and comfortable and we are glad you were able to experience our complimentary shuttle service along with the rest of Hampton’s on the house amenities. We are glad to see we would be your chosen hotel if you return to Orlando. Thank you again for your review and please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of assistance.

Singapore
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Make a free call from any public phone in the airport for shuttle to the hotel.

Hotel room is spacious and comfortable for one night stay. There are a few restaurants nearby, within walking distance. Coffee and tea facility is available in the room, but no kettle. :(

Breakfast is included, though the spread is not fanciful. Hot chocolate,tea and coffee are complimentary all-day-long near the reception counter. There is a tiny mini-mart just behind the reception, but I am not sure of the pricing (saw snacks and drinks).

There's a small outdoor swimming pool at ground floor.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank bakupaku
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this review, August 16, 2014
Thank you for taking your time to share your experience with the Trip Advisor community. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed many of our complimentary amenities during your stay. We appreciate you sharing just how spacious and comfy our guestrooms are. I would like to apologize that we do not offer kettles for tea in the guestrooms but am happy to share hot tea is a item found on our 24 hour coffee bar in the main lobby. Thank you again for your review and feedback and please feel free to contact me directly if there is additional feedback you wish to share as we strive for all of our guests to have a “5 Star” experience and see that this fell short. I look forward to hearing from you soon and hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back the next time you are in Orlando!

Houston, Texas
Reviewed August 13, 2014

One of the best Hampton's in the chain. This place is far above your normal Hampton Inn and you'll understand why when staying there! Rooms are large and always very clean. Free breakfast is very good and lots of choices for any type of diet. Front desk staff is always friendly and accommodating. You are walking distance to some very nice restaurants! WiFi always works at this property, which is not the case at a lot of hotels.

Room Tip: All rooms are very nice.
1 Thank Bryan W
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Trip Advisor community. We are happy to hear stay was above and beyond your expectations. We’re glad you enjoyed our “On The House” breakfast, the great Wifi connection and our accommodating staff. Next time we will ensure that your experience will be of “5 Star” status. We thank you again for your feedback and please free to contact me directly should your travels ever bring you back to Orlando.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Great room and very clean. Very nice place to stay, my only problem was no meat at the Buffet Breakfest! Put out some bacon and sausage patties. Very close to airport, but did not hear one plane takeoff or land! I would stay again, the price was fair. Good job by the staff. VERY CLEAN.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Trip Advisor community. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the cleanliness of the hotel, the location of the hotel and the room accomodations. I apologize that our breakfast was lacking meat during your stay as our hotel features a rotating menu, to provide our guests with daily variety. I will however follow up with the breakfast to ensure they are following the schedule. Once again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to Orlando. Feel free to contact me directly if you need further assistance.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

I just checked into the Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport Gateway Village and had to write the review. Larry at the front desk was very accommodating when I asked for a larger room (for our granddaughter's pack and play). Right away, I was upgraded to the larger room, no charge. I was surprised to see how big it was and so comfortable and clean.
When Larry arranged for the pack and play to be moved to the new room, Jordan and Tyler J immediately came up to do it. They were both so cordial and helpful.
I travel extensively for business, but this time was for family vacation. It didn't matter that I was in casual clothes, I was treated with the highest courtesy.
This hotel is great mainly due to the outstanding service, I highly recommend it!

Room Tip: With children, ask for a larger size suite
1 Thank Dmlsun
Thank you for taking the time to share the feedback regarding your stay. We are pleased to hear that Tyler, Jordan, and Larry provided you with excellent service that we strive daily to provide to all of our guests. We will be sure to recognize them for their efforts. We are happy to hear your requests were delivered efficiently and that you found our rooms spacious and clean. Thank you again for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor community and look forward to hosting you should your travels bring you back to Orlando. Feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance.

Alabaster, United States
Reviewed August 12, 2014

My hotel stay was booked by my company for a Regional Meeting. So I didn't have much choice in staying at this hotel. However, I was pleasantly surprised. I usually stay at Marriott brands, but this stay will make me look at Hampton a little closer. The hotel was clean and very well maintained and the staff was courteous. Breakfast was the typical Hampton fare. I would stay at this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with the Trip Advisor community. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay even though it was outside of the usual brand you travel with, finding our hotel to be clean and well maintained. We appreciate your compliments in regards to our courteous staff. We are so excited you experienced what Hamptonality is all about and we just hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back the next time you are in Orlando. Thank you again for excellent feedback and please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything I can assist you with.