Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village
Ranked #5 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Excellent Hotel”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here before I get on the cruise. All the staff was nice and friendly! The rooms were nice and clean. Many props to the staff who dropped us off and picked us up at restaurant and walgreens! I would definitely stay again when I go to cruising.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
Thank you for taking a moment to review us on Trip Advisor after returning from your cruise vacation! We appreciate your compliments regarding our clean rooms and friendly staff, and especially loved to hear about how helpful our team was when it came to your transportation needs around the area. We are delighted to see you would return to our award winning property the next time in Orlando! Thank you for such a wonderful review and I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance.

Allison.Martin2@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (213)
  • Turkish first
Cedar Rapids, United States
Reviewed June 20, 2014

We stayed one night before flying out early the next morning. Had a room with 2 double beds. It wasvery spacious and clean. The whole hotel is very nicely decorated and feels high end. Several good resturaunts right across the street and extremely fast and easy to get to the airport! My husband and I both travel a lot for business and we would definately stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with the Trip Advisor Community. We are glad to see we exceeded your expectations when it came to providing you with a clean and spacious guestroom with a “high end” feel while staying at our award winning Hampton! I am happy our location fit your needs providing restaurant options steps from our front door and speedy service to the airport. Thank you for such an amazing review and we hope it is not long till we can welcome you back during your next trip to or through Orlando. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance.

Palm Bay, United States
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Enjoyed the park & stay program. We checked in on a Sunday evening. Took the hotel shuttle to the Orlando Airport on Monday morning. When we returned on Wednesday evening, we took the shuttle back to the hotel, picked up our car and headed home. A great option when you don't live in the Orlando area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your recent experience regarding our park, stay, and go package on Trip Advisor. We are happy to see that our complimentary shuttle service provided you with efficient service to and from Orlando International. I do hope you enjoyed your trip and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon. Thank you again for your review and please feel free to contact if I can be of any assistance.

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Clean, new comfortable Hampton Inn. The room was good size as was the bathroom. VERY convenient to the airport but it was quiet. They have adequate free parking as well as a shuttle. Stayed over one night for an early morning flight. Good breakfast bar with a wide variety of food, including bacon, eggs, waffles and a good assortment of continental breakfast staples. Spacious breakfast area. They also had the grab and go breakfast bags if you have a very early flight (buffet starts at 6a). Complimentary newspapers and coffee in the lobby.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your recent experience with the Trip Advisor Community! We are so glad that our location and amenities earned a “5 star” review. ALso,thank you for complimenting us when it came to our NEW comfortable, spacious, clean rooms and quiet airport location. I am glad to see you did experience our on the house breakfast, highlighting the variety offered and of course mentioning our on the 24 hour house coffee station. With a review like this I am sure we will say welcome back real soon. Thank you again, and please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

I stayed this past week in order to catch an early flight out of Orlando in the morning. This is a newly-built Hampton Inn & Suites and the rooms are modern, updated, and clean. I was assigned a smallish room on the 5th floor (521) with an odd layout (no upgrade offered though I am a Hilton gold member). There was a chair facing the bed, but it had no outlet or table next to it, so was inconvenient for reading/working. The bed faced the window and the television was in the corner. The desk was placed in the corner and had no mirror. The bathroom came with a large walk-in shower which I rather liked (rather than the usual shower/tub combo). There were also plenty of clean towels. The breakfast was the usual Hampton Inn affair that happened to serve the pre-formed I'm-not-really-sure-they're-eggs on the day I was there. My rate included parking for five nights and a free shuttle took me to the airport on-time the following morning. Had to wait about 35 minutes after receiving my bags when I landed to get the shuttle back to the hotel, but it was raining and there were two minor accidents on airport property. I would happily stay here again for the right price, but there was nothing in particular that stood out about this particular Hampton Inn for me.

2 Thank arjayjay
Greg-Burnes B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this review, November 13, 2014
Thank you for your recent feed back regarding your visit to our property. Your comments will help to strengthen our service for yours and all our guests future visits. Greg Burnes- General Manager greg.burnes@hilton.com.
Corner Brook, Canada
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Great location near the airport (for those late arrival or early departure flights..), and an efficient shuttle service to and from the airport. The desk staff were friendly and helpful, and our room and bathroom were spotless. The breakfast buffet was perfectly adequate, although there is also a string of restaurants across the car park - IHOP, a lovely Italian, a steakhouse and TGIF, along with a few others.. We ate at the Italian, and were given a voucher from the hotel for a free starter bruschetta.

We stayed here the night before a Disney Cruise, and when I called a month before arrival, the person on the phone at this hotel, kindly organised the shuttle to Port Canaveral, which was prompt and painless. All round, very happy.

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank TravellingGaslady
Being included in the plans for a Disney Cruise is a compliment in itself. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to your next visit to the Orlando Area. Greg Burnes-General Manager greg.burnes@hilton.com.
Sebastian, Florida
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Housekeeping bothers you early in the morning. Even I did not answer, they kept banging on the door ,,,They are not aware of which rooms are occupied. I would not stay here again. Front desk appeared not concerned after I reported.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

2 Thank TiredTraveller100
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Thank you for taking a moment to share your recent experience with us on Trip Advisor. We value your feedback and appreciate your praise regarding our good amenities. I would like to however apologize for the early morning you experienced with our housekeeping team. The guest service agent you reported this did notify our General Manager who then personally followed up with our Executive Housekeeper to address this so moving forward we can avoid this happening to another guest. For your future travels, all Hilton properties including our Hampton do provide a do not disturb sign which will ensure that you are not disturb as we are not allowed to enter a guestroom. I can assure we have learned from this unfortunate incident and will continue to improve so all our guests leave satisfied. I do hope this will not hinder your decision to stay at our award winning Hampton Inn and Suites in the future. If you should have any additional feedback to share please feel free to contact me directly.