Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village
$161
$227
$208
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$137
$122
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$189
$137
Agoda.com
$314
$255
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
Travelocity
$615
$458
Hotels.com
1,935 results
All reviewsbonefish grillfire pitseveral restaurants within walking distanceshuttle driverport canaveralgreat hotelnext morningan early morning flightcomplimentary breakfastrental carfree shuttlethe breakfast areaone night stayoutdoor poolfront desk staffsitting areaking suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Housekeeping bothers you early in the morning. Even I did not answer, they kept banging on the door ,,,They are not aware of which rooms are occupied. I would not stay here again. Front desk appeared not concerned after I reported.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank TiredTraveller100
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to share your recent experience with us on Trip Advisor. We value your feedback and appreciate your praise regarding our good amenities. I would like to however apologize for the early morning you experienced with our housekeeping team. The guest service agent you reported this did notify our General Manager who then personally followed up with our Executive Housekeeper to address this so moving forward we can avoid this happening to another guest. For your future travels, all Hilton properties including our Hampton do provide a do not disturb sign which will ensure that you are not disturb as we are not allowed to enter a guestroom. I can assure we have learned from this unfortunate incident and will continue to improve so all our guests leave satisfied. I do hope this will not hinder your decision to stay at our award winning Hampton Inn and Suites in the future. If you should have any additional feedback to share please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Was stuck in Orlando because of a delayed plane. Saw this hotel was close to the airport so I called them. They had a room available plus they sent the shuttle for me. Staff was nice & helpful. The room was very comfortable. Breakfest was great. The shuttle runs 24 hrs so I was able to make an early flight!! Thank you Hampton inn for a great stay!!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank yoshi4209
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2014

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. We are sorry to see that your flight was delayed in Orlando but we are so excited that you chose our award winning Hampton Inn and Suites based on our 24 hour airport shuttle service and location. Thank you for your compliments regarding the staff as we truly aim to please and I am happy to see that you experienced just that! I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back the next time you are in Orlando hopefully this time it won’t be due to a delayed plane. Considering the circumstances we appreciate your “5 star” review. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance.

Yours in WARM Hospitality,

Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

I can't complain. I stayed one night and it feels good to have a clean place to go to when you are running around all day. Great shower, comfy room and helpful service. I loved that check out is at noon. It is conveniently located. Breakfast is what you can expect from the ones included in the price of the night but it must be a great deal for big families travelling.
I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with the Trip Advisor Community and may I just say I am so happy that you were “very pleased” with “no complaints”. I am glad that our accommodations provided you with a clean and comfortable yet affordable guestroom in a convenient location. We appreciate your feedback and recommendation especially for big families. We hope it is not to long till we have the pleasure of welcoming you back and please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance.

Yours in WARM Hospitality,

Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Stayed there for one night with friends as we made our way to the Florida Keys. Shuttle promptly picked me up at the airport at the pickup area. Service was fast, safe and friendly. Driver even called me by name which was excellent. Check in was fast, friendly and easy. No surprises, which I like. The room was huge! Two queens beds extremely large desk that separated the living area which had a firm but comfy sofa, ottoman and easy chair. Wet bar with sink and fridge. Large adjustable tv mounted on the wall that could be turn towards the living area or the beds. Room smelled fresh and the temperature was also just right. Didn't find any issues of concern with cleanliness. On a side note, I was in hotel management for 13 years, so I know what to look for in terms of cleanliness. I have no complaints about this hotel. It was a short stay but a pleasant one. Breakfast was good. The apple juice was the color apple juice should however it had absolutely no favor or taste whatsoever, which I found to be odd. Other than that, breakfast had a nice selection and variety of items. There was something for all tastes to enjoy.
Very nice restaurants across the parking lot. IHOP, Bonefish (crab cakes are delish), an Italian restaurant and a steakhouse. All which were new. I would highly recommend this hotel and will stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014
Greg-Burnes B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2014

Your comments and suggestions are key to our continued success. Thank you for your time. We look forward to your return visit to the property... as well as to the apple juice. We want to earn your loyalty. Greg Burnes-General Manager greg.burnes@hilton.com.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

We spent two nights here on two separate occasions while transferring to and from an internal flight to visit relations in Pittsburgh for Mother's Day. Firstly, the pick up from the airport was flawless (once we worked out the differences in phone codes within the US); then our room was airy, clean and, after a 9 hour flight, so very comfortable. Within an one minute walk across the car park, there were 5-6 restaurants catering to all tastes with excellent service which definitely scored a big plus to the location of this particular hotel especially as we did not have a car. Breakfast was also a surprise taking into account how inexpensive this hotel is as it included an excellent variety of hot and cold food as opposed to the occasional cold croissant and cup of coffee.

However what really made this hotel special for us was their kindness to us. When we reached the airport for our internal flight and our luggage had been processed, we suddenly remembered that we had bought duty free at the airport in London some lovely perfume which was still in our carry-on for the flight. As anyone knows, you cannot carry any liquid onto the plane over a certain volume, and at first it seemed like this somewhat expensive item was going to have to be jettisoned either by us or by US security. After checking out the possibility of mailing it (impossible on a Saturday), as a large ditch strategy we phoned up Hampton Inn where we were returning after our visit and telling them of our plight asked if it would be possible to have this item picked up and taken back to await our return. "No problem, our driver will be there in 5 minutes, we will be delighted to hold it for you." They could not have been more helpful, and the ease with which they handled this slightly bizarre request showed a "no problem, our pleasure" attitude which was so very refreshing. This alone would have scored them a 6, were that possible!

So, if you need a place to stay overnight in Orlando, by the airport, we could not recommend Hampton Inn more highly.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for sharing your recent experience regarding the service from our team. Your story is used to show how every little thing counts. We look forward to your return visit... with or without your perfume.. Greg Burnes-General Manager greg.burnes@hilton.com