“Clean and Friendly Stay.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village
Ranked #5 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Middletown, Delaware
“Clean and Friendly Stay.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

This place is one of the cleanest hotels and the staff are the friendliest around. The breakfast is great and the the options were good. I also like the option to grab a breakfast and run when i was running late.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor! I just loved the title of your review and I am so glad that our hotel was one of the cleanest and friendliest you have had! We pride ourselves on Guest Satisfaction and I am delighted to see we aced it! I see you were unable to enjoy our on the house breakfast that we featured daily but happy that our breakfast on the go bags were able to accommodate your needs when running behind. I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon and again thank you for your review. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance.

Yours in Hospitality,
Allison Martin
Operations Manager
Hampton Inn and Suites
Orlando Airport
407.857.2830
Allison.Martin2@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (208)
  • Turkish first
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

As always, excellent service from Hampton Inn from someone who travels for work each week. Had a last minute flight cancellation, so I stayed the night. Very close to the airport, clean, and everyone is very friendly. Pick up service from the airport was quick and courteous thanks to my driver T-Fish. Not the cheapest hotel, but you get what you pay for.

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Luckyshine
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Thank you for taking a moment to write a review about the recent stay you had at our award winning Hampton Inn and Suites! I am so excited that even though you were faced with a delayed flight which could be frustrating for anyone that we managed to impress providing you with a clean room and friendly service. Thank you also for taking a moment to mention T-Fish he is one our stars and I will be sure to recognize him for his efforts! We hope the next time you are in Orlando we have the pleasure of welcoming you back! Again, thank you for your feedback and please feel free to contact me if I can be further assistance!

Yours in Hospitality,
407.857.2830
Allison.Martin2@hilton.com
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

it is quite close to the airport, if you just make a stopover in Orlando, this is the place to stay. room is nice and spacious, perfect in details. restaurants nearby within walking distance. even some car rental places are withing walking distance. service is just ok, but not match with the quality of the hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Sebastian219, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this review, November 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your view with the Tripadvisor community. We are happy to hear many things went right during your stay. It seems that there were some service issues during your stay and we apologize for that as we are always looking to provide exceptional service. We hope you will stay with us in the future if you are back in the area. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Aurora, OH
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

Hotel was clean and big rooms! 5 of slept in one room suite with no problems.
Breakfast was good. small area but you can go outside to eat too. Just make sure you bring your room key with you..... Breakfast bar gave you plenty to choose from, even the pickiest eater would find something to eat.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Tripadvisor community. We are glad that this last minute stop was so positive for you and that we provided for your needs during your stay. We hope you will stay with us in the future if you are back in the area. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

Great restaurants nearby, walking running area and very close to airport. Hotel is new so very clean an modern. Love the ease for early morning flights. I will stay here again on my next trip to Orlando.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts about your property with the Tripadvisor community. We are happy to hear that this was so convenient for you that you plan to stay with us again. We hope you will stay with us in the future if you are back in the area. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Raleigh, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

The complimentary breakfast is relatively nice. I'm happy to see oatmeal available, even though we are in Florida. It compliments well with the fresh fruit, granola, and hard-boiled eggs though there are clearly less healthy options with the sausage patties and waffles. My room was not ready for my arrival. Upon arrival into my room, the AC air filters were on the floor, all of the dresser drawers were left hanging out, the refrigerator door was left open (so my food spoiled), and there were no bathroom toiletries. I called to have the toiletries delivered but they never arrived, and after 30 minutes of unpacking my luggage; closing up the drawers; putting my food in the BACK of the refrigerator in hopes that it wouldn't spoil; replacing the AC air filters; i washed my hands without soap, and walked to the front desk to get my soap and shampoo because I needed to take a shower and could not wait longer. no apology, but the lady behind the counter mentioned that she would speak w someone in housekeeping and get back to me. This lady behind the counter never followed up with me until I saw her again upon checkout and I asked her whether this was addressed with the housekeeping staff. Again, she did not recognize my complaint, saying that "the housekeepers were almost done." I informed this lady behind the counter that I had cancelled another hotel reservation to come to the Hampton Inn & suites after reading about the #3 Tripadvisor ranking out of 328 hotels but was surprised that she sent me to a room that was not ready for my arrival. I stated that I was not satisfied with this stay, pointing out the Hampton 100% satisfaction guarantee. She then talked about how I had paid my reservation with points, which I found irrelevant. I mentioned that I expected my room to be ready for me regardless of how I paid for the reservation. Her response was "We're sorry," and that was it. This was witnessed by another Hampton employee who had been working the front desk but did not participate in our conversation. This was just the tip of the iceberg, as 1) I was told upon checking in that the hotel was sold out and there were no available room upgrades with my gold hhonors status even though a housekeeper later told me that this was not the case; and 2) I had just traveled from the north and hoped to enjoy the heated pool, which turned out to be broken. A room completely set up and ready for my arrival or professional acknowledgement up front of a mistake on the part of the management would have met my expectations. Neither was the case. To exceed my expectations, I would have appreciated points compensation for the stay or compensation for my dinner that spoiled instead of a discussion of how my reservation was booked with points instead of dollars.

6 Thank G L
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
Dear valued guest,

I would like to sincerely apolgize for the inconvenience you experienced during your visit to our hotel.

Your feedback is very critical to our success and we have already taken steps to improve so that we can ensure your loyalty to our hotel in the future. Please feel free to contact me directly so that we may have the opportunity to exceed your expectations in resolving this matter.

We appreciate your business very much and we look forward to hearing from you.
miami, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

This is the best Hampton Inn that anyone can stay in. It's the most modern Hampton Inn period. You will love it here. All the best food with in 50 feet. Park the car because you will not need it. Rooms are clean and it looks like they just finished putting in the furniture.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the kind words you have share with the Tripadvisor community. The hotels is fairly new as we opened in August of 2012. We are glad everything was to your liking during your stay. We hope you will stay with us in the future if you are back in the area. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.