Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village
Ranked #5 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
USA
“Great employees ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here last night. Rooms were nice. Firepit outside is a nice touch. Forgot my hairspray and Louiciana arranged for Stanley to shuttle me to Walgreens to pick up what I had forgotten--and it was complimentary. Will stay here again due to great employees!! Rooms were clean and well kept. Shower was also nice. Breakfast was so so. All in all a nice hotel.

Stayed December 2013
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you for writing a review about your very recent stay at our hotel and sharing it on Trip Advisor! It pleases us to see that the staff really made your stay and I will be sure to recognize both Louciana and Stanley for their efforts! We also appreciate your comments regarding cleanliness and layout of the guestrooms. Thanks again for your review and I hope to welcome you back sooner than later and ask that you please contact me directly if I can be of any assistance.

407.857.2830

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (205)
  • Turkish first
St. Catharines, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2013

A spacious Hampton Inn with quality across the board. Room was large and well kept. It was quiet even though it was right by the airport. Lots of choice for restaurants right nearby within walking distance. Breakfast was excellent and the eating area was very large for a Hampton. Excellent stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for sharing your recent “great stay” with the Trip Advisor community! I was pleased to see you experienced quality across the board along and found our location convenient with restaurants that are steps from our door. I am glad you had a chance to enjoy our on the house breakfast in our large lobby area. Thank you again for sharing and we look forward to having you experience another excellent stay the next time you are in Orlando! Please feel free to contact if I can be of any assistance.

Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

My husband and I stayed for one night prior to our cruise. The room was extremely comfortable; reception staff was cordial and helpful. I would stay again if the opportunity presented itself. The location was excellent.. You can't ask for any more choices; restaurants, shopping, condos to visit and 30 minutes to downtown Orlando. Additionally we rented a car and had comp parking. It was a great choice and easy to drive to from the airport -- direct route!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your experience with the Trip Advisor community. I do hope you had a wonderful time on your cruise! We were pleased to read the staff was “cordial and helpful” and I will be sure to share this with our team. I am happy our location suited your needs especially when it came to the options for shopping and dining nearby along with the convenience of getting to downtown Orlando. We are glad to be a “great choice” and look forward to having as our return guest soon. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Norfolk, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

This hotel offers very easy access to the airport and is located in a restaurant district (mostly upscale chains). The suites offer a great place to work and allow plenty of room to spread out. For Hilton Honors members they offer discounts at the restaurants that are immediately adjacent. This is a very convenient location outside of the tourist areas.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for writing your review to share with the Trip Advisor community. We are very pleased that everything met your expectations during your stay and that you were truly able to spread out in one of our suites as I can relate to how important large work space can be. We do appreciate the time you have taken to write a review of our property and look forward to the next time that your travels bring you back to Orlando that you will choose to stay with us! If there is anything I can help you with please feel free to contact me directly,

Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

After a two-week, back-to-back cruise, we stayed 5 days at this Hampton Inn & Suites. Actually, we stayed here for one night prior to the start of our cruise two weeks previously.
A big thank you to the friendly and helpful staff, especially Edison Pacheco who greeted us with a smile on that first night when we arrived from a long travel day (we're from Western Canada). If you're hungry, make sure you ask for a voucher for a free Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer at the Bonefish restaurant next door...nom nom nom.
The room is huge and very clean. Oh how I love sleeping Hampton Inn beds. I've stayed at Hampton Inn & Suites at other cities and they have the most comfortable beds, next to my own of course.
The free breakfast was good. On most mornings, we never got up early enough to catch the breakfast time though.
I used the gym everyday. It has all the standard cardio machines I use and some free weights. I never found it busy, one or two other users at most.
The free WiFi is a BIG plus for us. Coming from Canada, I didn't want to pay the Canadian roaming data costs so roaming was disabled.
Will definitely stay at this Hampton Inn & Suites again whenever we are in Orlando.

Room Tip: Higher floors, away from the elevators.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Thank you for taking a moment to share such a detailed review with the Trip Advisor Community regarding your recent stay at our property! We do hope you enjoyed that 2 week cruise and I was delighted to see that you stayed with us at the beginning and end of your trip! I also appreciate your recognition of Edison Pacheco our Operations Manager who made you feel right at home when upon your arrival. We will be sure to recognize him for his efforts. I am glad you were able to get use out of our fitness center utilizing our cardio and free weight equipment offered. I look forward to welcoming you back and thank you again for such a detailed review. Please contact me directly if I can be of any assistance for your return trip to Orlando!

Yours in Hospitality,

Hampton Inn and Suites Orlando Airport
Allison.Martin2@hilton.com
Upstate NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

Stayed at three Hilton properties on this trip, and this was by far the nicest. Minutes from the airport, the location is near a number of high-end chain restaurants. It looks brand new inside and out. Only downside is the parking lot is shared with other establishments and is far too small for a hotel of its size. Large clean rooms, friendly staff, wish we had stayed here longer.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with the Trip Advisor community and were so pleased to read that we were the “nicest” of the 3 Hilton’s you recently stayed at! We are excited to hear that you wish you could have stayed longer and want to share with you there are new policies going into effect January 2014 to ensure our guests and team members are the only ones parking in our parking lot. We truly appreciate you for your loyalty to our Hilton Brand and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Hadley, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

We stayed one night at this Hampton Inn. Check in was a breeze - staff very friendly and accomodating.

The room was huge with a small sitting area that included a sofa. The desk was in the middle of the room which was odd - but didnt effect our stay.

Overall a great hotel and a fair price. Great location and right off the highway.
Would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay at our property and we are delighted that you found a “great place to stay” while visiting Orlando. We will be sure to have one of our studio suites waiting for you the next time your travels bring you to Orlando and hopefully I will have the opportunity to personally welcome you back! Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance.