“Great Customer Service!”

Ranked #5 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
Sacramento, California
“Great Customer Service!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Stayed here because my flight was cancelled which left me VERY upset. Nicholas checked us in at the front desk and was SO helpful and had such a positive attitude. Shortly after checking in Ty drove us to grab some necessities at a nearby convenient store since we were left without transportation. The staff here made our flight delay into a positive experience and turned our awful day of traveling into a great stay at the Hampton Inn! Awesome clean rooms and free wifi were a great added bonus! Great place to stay, I will definitely come here again, this time by choice! :)

1 Thank Taylor K
Sebastian P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your views with the Tripadvisor community. We understand how stressful it can be when a flight is cancelled, we are happy to hear we were a positive part in a negative situation. Also thank you for taking the time to recognize Nick and Ty for their customer service, I will make sure to recognize their efforts. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future under better circumstances. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

sebastian.peralta@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (220)
  • Turkish first
New Jersey
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I seldom write review except for accommodations that I think are truly worth me spending the time on it. This location is very, very clean - the best I've stayed in amongst the chain-type hotels (e.g. Courtyard, Hilton, etc.) We stayed for 3 nights and the staff was friendly. The fitness room is larger than most and well-maintained. Breakfast kept us going, waffles actually tasted good. They provide all day coffee and tea. The patio area next to the swimming pool was very relaxing, wide open space and nice patio furniture. For the first time in many years, I actually enjoyed staying in a hotel. I would recommend people going to Orlando to stay in this Hampton Inn, not that close to the theme park area but still convenient.

4 Thank etan
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with the Tripadvisor community. We are elated to hear how impressed you were with our accommodations. The fire pit area is a guest favorite because of it's relaxing atmosphere. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Orlando, United States
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I thought the hotel was in superb condition. I do not have any complaints. The staff were very friendly. I utilized the shuttle from the airport to the hotel and it was perfect. I arrived late at night and I contacted them when I landed, they asked that I call them when I had my bags. It took along time for my bags to deplane and the hotel called to make sure I was ok and ready to be picked up. When I was ready to be picked up they arrived in about 7-10 minutes. Check in was less than a couple minutes. And they were still very friendly at a very late hour in the evening.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

2 Thank Larry W
Thank you for taking the time to share your views about our hotels with the Tripadvisor community. We are glad to hear everything went well during your stay and that you found our staff friendly even late in the evening. Our team takes great pride in providing the best service possible. We hope to have you as our guest again in the future. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Oakland, California
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Probably the best hotel I've stayed at in this category in Orlando. The room had a nice layout with the sleeping area and living area separated by table for TV/computer/etc. Friendly service upon check-in. Would stay here again.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank dougly
Thank you for the great recommendation you posted on Tripadvisor, we appreciate the time you took. We are happy you found great service and a well appointed room during your stay. We hope to have you as our guest again in the future if your travels bring you back into the area. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Great hotel, rooms are new, pool is great for a night swim Pool is kept clean, breakfast is very nice rooms are very new. Housekeeping does their job well great place to stay in orlando if you are just doing disney or universal.

3 Thank Nigel M
Thank you for taking the time to share your views about our hotel with the Tripadvisor community. We are happy to hear you noticed the great pride our staff takes in keeping a well maintained property. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we invite you to stay with us again in the future if your travels bring you back into the area. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Portland, Oregon
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is far and away, the best Hampton Inn in which I've stayed. I was in Orlando for a 3 day business trip and spent a healthy amount of time in the hotel. The staff was courteous and helpful. The front desk staff provided sound restaurant recommendations and coupons for a few area establishments. The hotel provides a free 24 hour shuttle to the airport and other nearby venues. The room was spotless. The bed was incredibly comfortable and the AC--so important in Florida in July, functioned very, very well. Free Wi-Fi in the room and lobby made working at night very easy. The hotel's close proximity to the airport make it ideal for business travel. There is a Bonefish Grill across the parking lot which serves great food.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank Greg E
Thank you for sharing your experience in detail with the Tripadvisor community. We honored to hear you feel this was your best Hampton Inn stay. We are glad that all our amenities were to your liking during your stay. We hope to have you as our guest on your next trip to Orlando. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Palm Coast, United States
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Highly reccomend this hotel if you are traveling or staying for business. Quite, clean and very friendly staff. Hotel has a great stay and fly program. Breakfast was great, too many choice to list. Rooms were so clean and the beds er comfertable and fresh. Highly recommend this hotel and I will stay again in the future.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Johanna L
Thank you for sharing your experience with the Tripadvisor. We are glad that you enjoyed our Park, Stay and Go package. We hope you come and stay with us again when flying out from Orlando International Airport. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.