“Overall-Sleep Quality”

Ranked #5 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Cumming, Georgia
“Overall-Sleep Quality”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

My grandson and I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights while visiting friends. Hotel is very quiet and the beds are so comfortable. Great hotel, friendly and helpful staff. We received a card for a complimentary appetizer at Bonefish Grille and WOW the Bang Bang Shrimp was delicious. Lisa was our shuttle driver and was so helpful. Thanks to all the staff for a relaxing stay.

2 Thank Mari B
Sebastian P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your travels with your grandson. We are glad to hear you had a great stay. Thank you for taking the time to recognize Lisa and the staff for their service, they are very dedicated to making sure all guests are happy. We hope to have as our guest again in the future if your travels bring you back into Orlando. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

sebastian.peralta@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (217)
  • Turkish first
Rancho Santa Margarita, California, United States
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Just returned from this hotel after AAU Volleyball Tournament. We made a last minute reservation here due to a mix up on our original reservation at another hotel. Sooooo glad! The hotel is new and beautiful. The staff was so very nice to accommodate our teenage volleyball team from Southern California. We had a nice chat with Vanessa, the hotel manager, about our stay and that we would certainly recommend this property. The surrounding area is nice and the restaurants nearby are great and really convenient. Everything was easy to get to including the airport and highways. The team truly enjoyed the breakfast buffet even though we had to rush some mornings. I loved that coffee was available early and I did not have to wait for the buffet to open. We had two suite rooms as well as regular rooms and it was perfect for our group. The girls loved the suite rooms in that they were able to spread out and relax after a long day.
Will definite consider staying here again next year.

1 Thank JillC_TeamMom
Sebastian P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give a detailed review of your stay for the Tripadvisor. We are glad you enjoyed the rooms, the 24 hr coffee, breakfast and the convenient location of the hotel. We are so happy to hear we were able to help you out of the situation that happened at the other property. I will make sure to pass on your comments to the staff and Vanessa our Market Director of Sales regarding your stay. We hope to have you as our guest again if your travels bring you back into the area. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Burlington, Iowa, United States
Reviewed July 2, 2013

The staff at the Hampton Inn and Suites at Gateway Village is beyond professional. The hotel is a newer property so the rooms are great but it was the staff that put this Hampton above and beyond. I recommend this hotel for anyone in the Orlando area!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Grant B
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with the Tripadvisor community. It a fact that the staff is what differentiates properties from each other, thank you for recognizing the efforts from our staff. We hope to have you as our guest next time your travels bring you back into the area. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed June 30, 2013

This hotel reflects what I learned to expect from the Hampton Inn brand- affordable, clean rooms.

We stayed here for just one night but left our car for 10 days as part of their "sleep and fly" package. We would do this again, it worked out well. The shuttle also worked well.

There are a few restaurants just a few steps away, and even more just across the highway.

Just make sure you know your directions if you leave the property. We one missed our turn out on 436, and before we know it we were stuck circling thorough the airport when our intention was to just get across the street for dinner!

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Brian Y
Sebastian P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to share your thoughts with Tripadvisor community. We are glad you were able to take advantage of the Park, Stay and Go package, it a very convenient option that many of our guest enjoy. We hope to have you as a guest again in the future. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Ok, let me get this straight. Ok place and good value for money, but budget hotel is a budget hotel. Breakfast was included and you can easily get your daily calories ( and more) from that one. However, it should be against law to call the thing they served scrumbled eggs and personally I would have rather paid some extra to get some protein included. But coffee was good, bread ok, potatos quite good and waffles tasty. Airport shuttle kind of worked though we had to call twice when we arrived and after travelling 17 hours and been hit by 7 hours time difference I would have preferred to have it with one call. Clean, working and cheap. Good for family.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share the feedback regarding your stay. We appreciate the comments on the breakfast, we are always providing feedback to the brand regarding breakfast as we are required to follow their guidelines. You are correct regarding the shuttle, one call is all that should take to get you picked up. I'm glad to hear you feel the value was there for your stay. We hope to have you as our guest in the future if you come back to the area. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Fayetteville, Georgia
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My family went to Orlando for a volleyball tournament in 6/13 and stayed at the Hampton Hotel. Our room (2 bedroom suite) was sufficient. Spacious and comfortable. The attendants for breakfast greeted us daily with a smile and made sure the food area and eating facilities were clean. The evening front staff were GREAT!!! Oh, and many kudos to the individuals that cleaned the room. Smiles do not have a language barrier.

1 Thank Cedric W
Sebastian P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with the Tripadvisor community. I'm pleased to hear you encountered smiling faces all over the hotel. I will make sure to pass on your comments to the staff. We hope travels bring you back into the area and that you will stay with us again. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Hot Springs, United States
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We really enjoyed the quality of the Orlando Hampton Inn. My wife and I were traveling with 3 children to see the local attractions. The room was incredibly clean and quiet, the fold out couch was an awesome touch (also clean), and the breakfast bar was a 10 out of 10! If you want a better hotel for the money...good luck!

1 Thank Wade L
Sebastian P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. We are glad to hear we were a great fit for your travel needs. The queen pull out sofas in our suites are a favorite of our family travelers. We hope to have you as a guest again in the future. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.