“Lovely overnight stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village
Ranked #6 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for one night at the beginning of a 'very long weekend' trip to Orlando. It is a new Hampton and the room was lovely. We had a King room which was plenty big enough for a night's stay. The bathroom did not have a tub, which would be an issue for me on a longer stay, but it had a lovely large shower unit, and it was very refreshing after a long haul flight from the UK.
Breakfast was good, make you own waffles is a favourite, and there was fresh fruit salad, and the usual muffins and cereals.
We walked over to the Bonefish Grill, literally across the road, and had a really lovely meal. The little complex that the hotel stands on is not yet finished and it looked like there would be more restaurants in the future. There is already a Longhorn Steakhouse on the same lot.
It was a perfect stay for us, and I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: High floor rooms have good view of the airport, if you like that sort of thing. I do!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Sebastian P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your travels and also for taking the time to post a review for the Tripadvisor community. We are extremely pleased to hear that you had a lovely stay and that you found the hotel amenities to your liking. We hope to have an opportunity again in the future to have you as our guest. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I was so nervous going back to my hometown to see my best friend. I wanted everything to be perfect. After finding a (different) hotel and cancelling the same day, I kept searching and searching for a nice hotel for the right price. I didnt want anything too cheap or too expensive. At the last minute I found the one.This hotel had everything I was looking for & more. The lobby was inviting and very beautiful. The rooms looked EXACTLY like how I saw online, which was one of my BIGGEST concerns. It had a seating area and a beautiful king size bed, a very nice tv. A big nice vanity area with a sink that I completely took over. Clean sheets, towels & toiletries every day. We didn't take advantage of the pool, but the outside sitting area right next to it was one of our favorite parts. We could hear people enjoying the pool, and also some music which we loved. Allison & Victoria at the front desk couldn't have been more helpful. We also had free breakfast every morning, a nice breakfast with many choices.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Sebastian P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

We are thrilled to hear everything went perfect with your stay. The fire pit area beside the pool area is a guest favorite. Thank you for taking the time to recognize Victoria and Ally for their great service. I will make sure to recognize them. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

This is an outstanding hotel with very nice rooms and a great staff. Every staff member we came in contact with was friendly and anxious to help. Nick, our shuttle driver said the hotel was rated number 2 in Orlando and they were shooting to be number 1. This is a great hotel and we had a good stay

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sebastian P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

We are thrilled to hear you had a great stay with us. I'm also happy to hear that everyone you encountered was eager to provide great service. As Nick stated we are always striving to be number one and we believe service is the key. We look forward to having you back as a guest in the future. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 15, 2013

When in Orlando on business or pleasure don't waste your time searching for hotels, just book this location and save yourself some time. Clean, Location is close to restaurants and expressway and Staff is wonderful

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sebastian P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with the Tripadvisor community. We appreciate the ringing endorsement. We are happy to hear everything went great for you during your stay. We look forward to your next stay with us. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

The hotel and staff was very nice, everything was clean and smelling fresh! The complimentary station was clean and presentable. Overall everything was great! I would recommend this location to anyone for a short or long stay...

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I work in the hotel industry and expect a certain level of service. This hotel delivered it every single day of our 5 day stay. Front Desk staff was awesome. One agent even played with my one year old son while we were waiting. Rooms were immaculate, beds are so comfy, breakfast was awesome. Best hotel stay I have ever had. I would recommend them to anyone. Pool was super nice too.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Sebastian P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

We are thrilled to hear about how impressed you were with the level of service you were provided. We take great pride in providing a great guest experience for all our guest. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Tripadvisor community. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I was asked to arrange for a meeting in Orlando and I immediately thought of this Hampton Inn & Suites. I had stayed there previously and had a very nice experience. It is also close to the airport and most of the attendees were flying in. Hotel provides free shuttle service to and from the airport. Hotel staff were very flexible in scheduling meeting space and sleeping rooms. Prices for meeting space and sleeping rooms were within state and federal guidelines. Upon check-in, hotel staff offered suggestions for dinner and even arranged for a free hors d'oeuvre at the Bone Fish restaurant across the street. Many restaurants within walking distance. Sleeping rooms were clean, fresh and spacious, especially the suites. Breakfast was ample and varied. Common areas were modernly appointed and the exterior even had gathering space and fire pit for those rare cool Florida evenings. Should my plans call for lodging near the Orlando airport, I will certainly return to the Orlando Airport Gateway Hampton Inn and Suites!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your stay and the meeting that you organized at the hotel. We are glad to be a part of your successful meeting and that everything went along as planned. We hope to be able to host you and your group again in the future. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.