Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village
Ranked #5 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed May 27, 2013

The rooms are very clean. I am laying in my bed waiting for late check out. I am so happy the pushed the time to 12pm. The service is really great. Sarith that worked in breakfast area was super sweet.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Sofia G
Sebastian P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

We are glad we to hear you are enjoying your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to recognize Sarith for her service, we will make sure to recognize her efforts too. If your travels bring you back into the Orlando Airport area we hope to have you as a guest again. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

sebastian.peralta@hilton.com

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village

Reviewed May 25, 2013

New, very nice Hampton. Shuttle service a plus. This Hampton may have parking options while away on short trip! Business hotel, so higher rates on Tuesday's and perhaps other early weekdays. Restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
3  Thank Patricia M

Thank you for taking the time to share your thought with the Tripadvisor community. We are happy to hear everything was to your liking. As you mentioned we do have a Park, Stay and Go package for guest who wish to leave their car while flying out of the airport. We look forward to having you as a guest again in the future. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

This hotel was extremely nice and I wished we could have stayed in the area longer! It was a one night stay and we utilized the business center, the pool, and the breakfast/sitting area. Everything was wonderful! The room was exceptional with a separate bathroom/shower area, a nice desk and swinging tv. The bed was super comfy as well. I will definitely stay here again when in Orlando.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Turtlebug33

We are glad to hear you got use of many of our amenities and that you enjoyed them. We would too would have liked if you had a longer stay. We look forward to your return trip back to the area If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

sebastian.peralta@hilton.com.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

It started at the airport. My friend and i felt at ease with our shuttle driver, Ty. He was very friendly and helpful. Upon our arrival, our host was nice and willing to accommodate our wish to be dropped off and picked up at the nearby Wal-Mart, which we later chose not to go. Instead we asked to be dropped off at Hooters to grab food to go and because the shuttle was between the hotel and the airport our host, Stanley, drove us there and waited for us in the vehicle, about 15 minutes. After that service we had to write a review.

• Stayed: May 2013

We so happy to hear you received great hospitality from both Ty and Stanley. Both of them area great part of our that prides itself in providing great service. We hope to have an opportunity to have you as our guest if your travels bring you back into the area. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Convenient location. Simple hotel. Bed was not done after the first night. Very pleasant stuff, especially a lady manager. Very generic breakfast. Loud refrigerator. Silverfish bug in the bath room. Very average hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank Jacek K

Thank you for taking the time to provide all the feedback for your stay. We will follow definitely follow up with your concerns about the refrigerator noise and we will contact our pest elimination company regarding the pest in the room. We also appreciate the positive mention regarding the service. We would love to have an opportunity to have you as a guest again in the future if your travels bring you back into the area. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I do not normally write reviews but the service I experienced at this hotel was so exceptional that I asked for the names of those who made my experience so wonderful. I stayed here twice and used the park/fly feature both times. Alicia Chaison has extremely helpful every time I have contacted this property and when checking in she made sure everything was perfect and had me and my party on our way in less than a minute! Tyler Schubert drove me to and from the airport and was so friendly and helpful that I wanted to mention him and thank him here. Truly a delightful young man! Thank you all so much for making my travelling experience a great one!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jen K
Sebastian P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

We are delighted to hear that you received such great service while staying with us. Allysha and Tyler a great members of our team, thank you for taking the time to recognize their efforts I will make sure to also recognize their service. We are glad you enjoyed the Park, Stay and Go package. We look forward to you staying with us again. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I was more then pleasantly surprised of this property. Turning the key to my room, I was delighted to find a lovely suite with a nice couch and chairs. A long modern desk with a huge flat screen tv, and plenty of room to work at. The beds were clean and comfortable so nice and fresh. My pillows were perfect. The bath area was splendid. It also came with a nice small kitchen area. The breakfast buffet was very well displayed with nice choices. If you are in a hurry grab a brown sack filled with a breakfast on the run. I parked here while away, it was safe and the shuttle came promptly. I just booked it again. The price was very reasonable. This is a newer property.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Pickapee
Sebastian P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with the Tripadvisor community. We are pleased to hear how happy you were with all the amenities we had to offer. We happy to hear how well the Park, Stay and Go package worked for you. Thank you for booking a future stay and we look forward to it. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.