“Best Hampton-No need to look Further!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village

Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village
Ranked #5 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Best Hampton-No need to look Further!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

Great Newer Hotel! We had a two queen bed suite for our family of five. Had a warm welcome by the front desk staff which always starts your experience off well. Our room was very clean. It had a great desk area dividing the space to the sleeper sofa which is a well thought out layout. The room also had a mini-fridge, microwave and coffee maker. This is an added benefit for families traveling. We asked for extra pillows and blankets to be brought up. They were delivered in less than five minutes! Wow! I do not get that service at the five star hotels I stay in!! This hotel is geared towards the business traveler but do not overlook it if you are in the Orlando area doing all the "Parks". They have a nice pool with a fire place outside in the evenings that you can sit back and relax. This is not a typical Hampton- they have went out of their way in maintaining this hotel with the cleanliness of the rooms down to the breakfast area in the morning. They had a great breakfast selection and coffee area with great coffee and a fabulous selection of flavored creams!
I recommend staying at this hotel while visiting Orlando either for business or a pleasure trip with the family. Best little secret in Orlando!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Jamie D
Sebastian P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
We are so glad that everything went great during your stay. Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experiences while you were our guest with the Tripadvisor community. We look forward to having you as our guest in the future if your travels bring you back into the area. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

sebastian.peralta@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (204)
  • Turkish first
West Palm Beach
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

This Hampton Inn is a very fine facility. The lobby is reminiscent of a 5 star hotel with a service staff which matches. Being a frequent Hilton Hotel traveler, my room was upgraded upon arrival to a suite which was so spacious and well furnished..including the comfortable beds. The hotel is located within walking distance to several well known restaurant chains including one which is open all night.....well appreciated after my late night flight and arrival time. Best of all, I was allowed to extend my departure time to mid afternoon....a necessity. Thank You, Orlando...I cannot wait to return!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
6 Thank J C
Thank you for all your kind comments about our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are delighted to hear you found everything to your liking. We hope your travels bring you back into the area and that you will stay with us again. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Boca Raton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

I appreciate the professional, helpful, courteous customer service. Ally, the guest service manager, really went above and beyond to provide the best service possible. Very hard to come by these days. A++ Rating by me. Thanks, Ally!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
7 Thank Kevin K
Sebastian P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to recognize Ally. She does an excellent job as our Guest Service Manager and I will take the time to personally recognize her efforts. We hope to have you as our guest again if your travels bring you back into the area. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

University Park, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Wow great staff. Wonderful smiles greet you at the front desk.Airport shuttle free.Best price shuttle service to the port canaveral.Rooms remind me of home clean spotless and comfortably.Did I mention great staff. Location location minutes away from airport.The hotel has that new smell. Great coffee and breakfast.

• Stayed March 2013
4 Thank Hartho
Thank you for the ringing endorsement of the property and staff. Thank you for taking the time to share those thoughts with the Tripadvisor community. We hope to have you as our guest again in the future. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

I stayed here for one night after an entire day at Disney before heading back home. The hotel is about 35 minutes away from the Disney parks. The hotel was exceptionally clean. The staff were very friendly and polite. Both check-in and check out were seamless and took only a few minutes total. The hotel is very convenient to the airport, it's literally about a 2 minutes drive away.

I found the room to be very quiet as well. I would definitely stay here again and plan to the next time I'm in Orlando.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank mescooby422
Thank you for sharing your positive views regarding your stay with us, we are please to hear everything went great during your stay. We look forward to having you as our guest again when you come back to the Orlando area. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

Pulling up to the hotel it looked super packed in the parking lot. I was worried because I used to work in the hotel industry and the thought of walking into an overbooked hotel is not a comforting one. However, I was greeted with a smile by all Hyatt front desk staff. Nick was especially helpful and kind! The room was so very clean and spacious. Even though the hotel was packed to the brim I didn't hear a peep from my neighbors and had a great night's sleep. The area the hotel is located is extraordinarily convenient for all visitors to Orlando whether it be for a family vacation, couples getaway, and staying for a conference in my opinion. The fitness center they have is small, but very nice, clean, and accommodating. I was able to get in the workout I wanted. Great stay. Didn't care for the shower curtain, but I will return.

Room Tip: The west or back side of the hotel looks over an area where the planes are landing into the airport...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
4 Thank SoloSenorita
We are so glad that you chose to stay with us during your travels and for taking the time to share your experience with the Tripadvisor community. We are happy to hear that we met your needs during your trip, also thank for taking the time to recognize Nick he is one of our many great associates. I will make sure that we recognize him at the property level. We hope you have another opportunity to stay with us in the future. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Georgetown, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

I don't usually stay in Orlando, but since I had several days of business to take care of in the city I decided to roll the dice.
The guy I was meeting with decided to stay at the Hampton Inn @ Suites in Gateway Village even though I had suggested the Holiday Inn by Universal. I am happy to say this hotel is very nice being around a year old(?). I always like staying in a relatively new property, but sometimes the property is nice but the service is so-so but that is not the case here. The staff were all very friendly and attentive and I got the feeling they actually cared.
Another nice aspect of this property is there are 4 decent chain restaurants within an easy walk.

Room Tip: I'm not sure there is a bad room in the place. You will have occasional airplane noise no matte...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Dale S
We are glad you decided to stay with us during your Orlando trip. You are correct we are fairly new having opened in August of 2012. Thank your for recognizing the service level provided by our staff, we take great pride in it. We hope that if you decide to stay in Orlando again that you will choose to stay with us. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.