Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village
$161
$227
$208
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$137
$122
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$197
$137
Agoda.com
$263
$255
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
Hotwire.com
$473
$458
Orbitz.com
1,935 results
All reviewsbonefish grillfire pitseveral restaurants within walking distanceshuttle driverport canaveralgreat hotelnext morningan early morning flightcomplimentary breakfastrental carfree shuttlethe breakfast areaone night stayoutdoor poolfront desk staffsitting areaking suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I’ve traveled with Hampton’s for several years and 9 times out of 10 I am always pleased. This Hampton is way up there on my list. The room was very spacious and clean. The fire pit was a nice surprise for a chilly night too. The local restaurants are really good! We got in late and went over to the New York Diner. If you’re looking for something quick and inexpensive, that’s a go to place. Breakfast in the morning was a little messy, not sure who was working, but the food was alright.

The only thing I had a complaint about was with the airport shuttle driver Austin. After waiting for almost 50 minutes, he showed up, on his phone (didn’t think we notice). We were already upset having to wait for that period of time, and the entire ride to the hotel he just brushed it off, not saying much, not even an apology. On top of it all his phone was going off nonstop and was very distracting. After talking to another guest on the way back to the airport in the morning, I found out that this happened to another guest that pervious night. They just got a cab after waiting over an hour.

That morning, both Lisa and Nicholas were very apologetic. Lisa made sure we got to the airport on time and no cell phone in sight! I’m not sure if my experience is typical for this beautiful and brand new hotel, but it was a slight turn off for us. We do travel often to the Orlando area and plan on returning. This is a beautiful hotel and hopefully the shuttle service wont be the same as when we arrived.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank D W
Sebastian P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Tripadvisor community. I'm glad to hear you were happy with many of our amenities, service and location. I also appreciate you letting us know about the areas were we fell short of expectations. I will address the van and breakfast issue you encountered with my team so it does not happen to other guests in the future. Also thank you for taking the time to acknowledge the service you received from Lisa and Nick I will make sure they are recognized for it. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

______________________________

Reviewed February 6, 2013

This hotel has the most outstanding front desk staff of any place I've ever stayed and I travel for my work.

Ally, Victoria, Stanley, Austin, Vanessa and the whole team made my lengthy stay as comfortable for me as possible and really treated me like family.

This is a new hotel, very clean with suites that are spacious and great to work from as they feature a large desk. If you are coming to Orlando (especially in and out of MCO) you should do yourself a favor and stay here!

Room Tip: first floor near a side access for easy in and out.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Sebastian P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Thank you for the glowing recommendation. The team is happy to hear that we were able to make you feel like family. Traveling for long periods of time is difficult. I will be sure to recognize all the associates you mentioned. We look forward to you staying with us in the future. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

For a Hampton Inn, I can always count on a comfortable bed and a decent breakfast in the morning. I have to say, this one really impresses. It's tucked away off Hwy 528, and near the airport so there is a little noise, but it's fun to watch the air traffic and the sunrises/sunsets out there across the fields are second to none.

I like this Hampton because it's modern, with a sitting area and a large outdoor deck with a fire pit. I wouldn't mind the addition of a lobby bar, but I'm not complaining because there is a Bonefish Grill almost in the Hampton parking lot.. This hotel really impressed me because they have modified some of their rooms with slightly different things that make a big difference - in the King and Suite rooms, they don't have bathtubs - they have a big walk-in shower with sliding glass doors. The bathroom has a HUGE marble vanity with lots of room for makeup, hair products, etc. The bedroom in the King room is laid out a little differently, with the bed facing the window so my view last night, while laying in bed, was of the fireworks over at Disney World.

Hampton Inn also has the most comfortable beds. Always a good night's sleep here.

The breakfast area was well equipped with bagels, pastries, cereal, make your own waffles, and a hot display of scrambled eggs and turkey sausage.

A new favorite in the Orlando airport area!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detail account of your stay with us for the Tripadvisor community. We are delighted that we exceeded your expectations during your stay. We hope that your travels bring you back into the area and that you will choose to stay with us again. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Our flight arrived at midnight. Fortunately I called the hotel as I was making the reservation the night before. The desk dude was so helpful and noted as the reservation came through that we wouldn't check in until 1:00am. We arrived hungry (no dinner in DC) but were able to grab a snack at the honor bar. The room was spotless and quiet, bed comfortable and the shower was huge! Breakfast was okay. We thought the coffee was a little whimpy, and I'm not sure what was up with the eggs. We gave up on them. They weren't good at all. Everything else was fabulous!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank dianem11

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your travels. We are happy to hear you found us to be a "Welcome Respite" during your trip. I will look into the egg situation so we can improve the quality. We look forward to you staying with us in the future. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

This hotel is very modern. It is clean inside and out. Lobby is spacious and open. Breakfast in lobby was great. The pool area was nice and clean and had a fire pit you can sit around, the pool area also had lots of seating. The room was huge. It has 2 nice comfy beds, large bathroom. It also is not that far from the Convention Center on International drive, about 11 miles. Free shuttle to airport, and they will also take you to stores in a 3 mile radius for free as long as there are no airport runs. I would definitely stay here again. Good eats just steps away. We ate at the Longhorn Steakhouse next door and it was awesome. My wife and I shared a 30oz Porterhouse, of course I ate most of it.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank somoman7
Sebastian P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport @ Gateway Village, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay. We are glad you got to enjoy many of our amenities from the fire pit to the restaurants we have in walking distance. We hope we get to have you as our guest in the future if your travels bring you back into the area. If I can be of further assistance please let me know.

______________________________