“Wonderful Theatre”
Review of Mad Cow Theatre

Mad Cow Theatre
Ranked #167 of 437 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Mad Cow Theatre is one of Orlando's most respected professional theatre companies presenting compelling works of theatre for a wide-range of audiences, with a passion for both classic and contemporary plays and musicals representing the best of American and World literature.
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We went last night for the preview of "Death of a Salesman". Mad Cow did an amazing job with this play. It brought me to tears at the end.

This is the second show we have seen with them and I highly recommend this theatre group. We will be back! There are many restaurants in the immediate area and plenty of parking close by. The theatre itself also serves beverages and has cookies available.

I would make one recommendation that you bring a jacket if you get cold easily, they tend to have the air on in the theatre. Living in Florida I have come to expect that most indoor venues can be chilly and usually bring a jacket, but the first show I went to many people were complaining that it was chilly.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I was really surprised at how talented the actors were! It was nice to be in a smaller theater and feel so close to the stage. You can enjoy a drink while watching the play which was nice. I would definitely go back again. The theater is in a good location with many choices for clubs and restaurants after the show.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

This was our first time at Mad Cow Theatre and we were impressed. My husband and I love the performance arts and can't believe we had never heard of this theatre before. The location is new and wonderful. The theatres are small and intimate which makes for an extraordinary experience. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I've been to the Mad Cow Theatre several times and each time has far surpassed my expectations.

Coming from Chicago, theatre was one of the things I missed the most when moving to the Orlando area, until my daughter took me to Mad Cow. FANTASTIC.... Love it, Love it, Love it.

Friendly staff, a House Manager that really enjoys his work (David is such a pleasure to meet and talk to) and exceptional actors and actresses. Each performance was outstanding.

Go, you will not be disappointed.

Bea

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Recently visited this Theatre will on vacation in Orlando. Very nice small intimate Theatre. Very friendly staff who love what they do. The show we saw was Dream Girls. The standard was excelent and the cast were all very talented. A great show, well worth catchng if you can.