“professional and fun scuba experience”
Review of Below H2O Scuba

Below H2O Scuba
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I really wanted to get my open water certification during my 5 day visit to Orlando, and Below H2O made that happen. Usually it takes 3 days or more to get your certification. Bryan Snell was flexible and professional at the same time, he made the experience fun and comfortable even though there was a lot to learn and do in a short period of time.
He even picked me up and dropped me back to my hotel which was 30 minutes away from his facility, which saved me a lot of money.

Overall, my experience was great, he gives you the attention you need, and encourages you when you're getting things right, at the same time he considers how well you're doing and how tired you are.

I would highly recommend Below H2O if you're looking to learn how to scuba especially if you're on a short vacation.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I had an incredible experience breathing underwater!! It's quite exciting yet relaxing experience. My instructor Bryan did an excellent job imparting the skills and knowledge needed for us to have a fun and safe time both on land and underwater. I will recommend the course and instructed to my friends and family!
-Austin C.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I had a great and most importantly, a safe experience with bryan as my instructor. I felt confident in my skills while in the water and at the end. There were only 8 people in my group and 3 people there at each session to assist, which again put my mind at ease! I would definitely reccomend below H2O and I look forward to going on dive trips with this organization!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Bryan and Mark are great scuba instructors! Took the pool portion at Lake Brantley HS and open water in Avon Park. Lake Denton is a great place to learn and practice your scuba skills! Mark had our group, including my twin sons, and is a fabulous instructor. Glad we chose Below H2O Scuba.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Bryan and his team were great in helping me and the others in our Open Water certification class. After completing the online course prior to the class, I spent one half-day in the pool at Lake Brantley and then two half-days in a lake in Clermont, FL. That was all we needed to get certified!
I appreciate the focus on safety throughout the classes and making our training both fun and comprehensive.
Looking forward to an Advanced Open Water class and more scuba diving!

1  Thank Tom B