“Very good food, big portions, friendly service, cooked to order”
Review of Flippin Burger - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Flippin Burger
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Flippin Burgers is the best burger place ever! It has great food,service,and prices! Be careful when ordering fries, they give you a ton! Overall, this is a great place to eat and I highly recommend it to anyone who loves burgers. I use the drive through and the service is always first class, they are polite, friendly and the food is exceptional! Let's hope this place lasts (it is always empty when I go there) they sell Gyro's also but I never tried them - their Burgers are the BEST! Give them a try if you are in the FL Mall area, they are located in the shopping center where Publix and K-Mart are. I think they are one awesome buger joint, I look forward to going there once a week on Saturday, I consider it my treat to myself. Enjoy! PS: The Combo prices are good too, and they give you LOTS of food!

2  Thank Tony32839