“Dont Miss it” 5 of 5 stars

Tobias Flat
Ranked #730 of 3,645 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
texas
“Dont Miss it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

We recently stayed at Shingle creek and had lunch at Tobias our last day. Wish I would have eaten there earlier because I definitely would have gone back. The french onion soup is the best I have ever had. The flatbread pizzas are very good. I saw several different salads they brought out that looked really good as well. definitely worth a visit and not exremely pricey.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
mwd62, Public Relations Manager at Tobias Flat, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Hi suziq2Texas,

Thank you for the high compliments! Many restaurants offer french onion soup, but we are proud of our chefs for making the best! Since you only got to dine with us once, you will just have to come back! Those salads are calling your name! Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with when making your accommodations and dining plans.

“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Unique and delicious flatbreads! I ordered the Pesto shrimp and it was amazing. I had to go back another day to try another of the many delicious options.

Visited March 2013
Hi Boggieusa,

The pesto shrimp sounds amazing! I have to try that one the next time I am there. I will pass on your compliment to the chefs. We pride ourselves on a great variety of flatbreads. If you are local you can come visit us quite often! If not we hope to see you for many vacations or business trips to come!

South Kingstown, Rhode Island
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Ate here for dinner one night while at the hotel. Service was fast and the food was good. Staff was friendly. It was a great place for a less expensive, casual dinner.

Visited March 2013
Hi Corinne F,

We are so glad you enjoyed dining at Tobias Flat! We hope your time spent in the rest of the Rosen Shingle Creek property was just as enjoyable. I will pass along your compliments to the staff. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you. We hope you come see us again soon!

Herrin, Illinois
“Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

So so good. I had the Ceviche in a jumbo Margarita glass, perfection. Just enough tremendous preparation and presentation
So sad we live so far away, I'd be a regular

Visited January 2013
Hi Celloista,

I was just telling BlueNumber2 in the previous review that he should make his favorite dish his "usual" by coming to dine with us more often! Illinois is kind of far away, but now you have a great reason to vacation more often! Our chefs are so proud of their ceviche. They will be extremely happy to hear your praise. Thank you for taking time to write a review! We hope to see you soon!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“So good I ate the same meal twice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I had the steak flatbread sandwich and white bean chili. Both were extremely good but the chili really stood out. I highly recommend this place. I ate at the bar twice and ordered the same meal both times because it was so freaking good.

Visited January 2013
Hi BlueNumber2,

We love the white bean chili! Great choice! We wish it could be your "usual." You will just have to come visit us more often! Thank you for your specific suggestion. We know future guests greatly appreciate this input. I will pass your compliments on to the chef. We hope to seen you soon!