“Awesome family FUN!!”

AirHeads Trampoline Arena
Ranked #100 of 233 Fun & Games in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Indoor Family Entertainment for all ages! Experience the thrill of high flyin' fun on our gigantic trampoline arena, AirSports like Dodgeball, Basketball, and Volleyball, and Arcade games and prizes. Conveniently located a mile off of I-4 in Orlando.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome family FUN!!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Great facility!! The staff were ALL very friendly, helpful and kind.. The facility was clean, unique and very exciting for everyone in our family!! This was our first visit & we cannot wait to return :)

Visited April 2014
2 Thank kaydeecox01
Jim F, General Manager at AirHeads Trampoline Arena, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
We greatly appreciate your business and awesome review. I am so glad you and your family had such a great time and are looking forward to your next visit. If I can ever be of assistance just ask!

Orlando, Florida
“Fun Everyone”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I love this place. I have been there twice. Once for my daughter's 13th birthday. We were there for over six hours. It was a blast!!! The staff was great. From Kyra at admissions to Brittany is the cafe all the way to Caitlin in the kitchen. The place was extremly clean, the food was great and it was so much fun. we jumped and jumped and jumped. I now like to bring the kids once a month and I join in:) Thanks Jim, the manager, for taking such great care of the place and creating such a wonderful staff.

1 Thank SSShannan
Shannan,

Thanks again for sharing your experience with us. We are so happy that you and your family always have a blast at AirHeads. We are looking forward to your next visit!

“Great Place for Kids”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I just recently had a birthday party for my daughter there and it was great! My daughter and her friends had such a good time and did not want to leave. The staff was very kind even when the place got really busy they still made time for me like I was the only one there. I will defanitely be back!!! Thank you Airheads for making my daughter's birthday a memorable time.

1 Thank JJ B
Thank you so much for celebrating your daughters birthday with us!
We are so happy it was a memorable experience and we also appreciate your business and comments. If I can ever help you with anything please let me know.

Kissimmee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So much fun, for the whole family”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Just had my son's twelfth birthday at Orlando Airheads and had a great time! They did EVERYTHING, really took the pressure off me so I could enjoy the party. Can't wait to jump again soon

1 Thank meg171829
Thank you so much for having your sons birthday party at AirHeads!
I am so pleased that he had a great time and that we were able to take the pressure off of you.
We can't wait to see you and your family again!

Orlando, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Love it!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I take my kids to Airheads every single Thursday and they absolutely love it! The staff is wonderful and they are very nice to us! It's an incredible work out they have staff out on the trampolines with the kids to make sure the kids are following the rules. They have separate areas for various activities. My son loves dodgeball and my daughter like doing catwheels.. LOL So fun! Thank you, Airheads for being awesome!

1 Thank Christy M
Jim F, General Manager at AirHeads Trampoline Arena, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to let everyone know how much you love AirHeads!
This is truly a place where adults and children can have a great time. We hope to see you again soon!

Thanks,