“Fun and different”

AirHeads Trampoline Arena
Ranked #100 of 233 Fun & Games in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Indoor Family Entertainment for all ages! Experience the thrill of high flyin' fun on our gigantic trampoline arena, AirSports like Dodgeball, Basketball, and Volleyball, and Arcade games and prizes. Conveniently located a mile off of I-4 in Orlando.
Poland, Ohio
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fun and different”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for something different to do with the kids during our recent stay. Found this place online and decided to try it. We all had a lot of fun here, including mom and dad. It is quite a workout too! It's a good thing they also have a game room, because we ended up spending time there during the breaks we had to take (it really is tiring).

1 Thank MIck E
AirHeadsGM, General Manager at AirHeads Trampoline Arena, responded to this review, October 30, 2015
Thank you for visiting! Jumping is lots of fun but exhausting. Hope to see you in the future!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Kids had a serious blast!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Our boys ( 7 & 12,) loved this giant trampoline arena! They played dodgeball, basketball, bounced off walls, & just had an overall fun time! The value is great & the staff are super nice. Very pleased we went!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Spiegs73
Thank you for all your positive feedback, glad your boys had a great time! Hope to see you and your family soon!
Crystal River, Florida, United States
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“fun and good exercise”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Kids of all ages have a blast bouncing off the walls, literally. They also have fitness classes and all sorts of scheduled events for all ages. We went there while vacationing in Orlando and I wish there were one of these establishments closer to my home. They sell food also...pizza, drinks, hot dogs, etc. Bathrooms were clean and well kept. The staff was friendly even though they were very busy.

Visited February 2013
4 Thank SandeeOller
Thank you for visiting on vacation! Glad you enjoyed what we have to offer, hope to see you when your in Orlando!
Pensacola, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A Mom's Day Away!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

During a recent No Kids Allowed vacation with a group of my mommy friends, we were given the privilege of spending some time at Airheads. While it has been at LEAST 10 years since I have been on a trampoline, I can only say that this was unending and hilarious fun - even for a group of grown women! Who says kids are the only ones who can enjoy this stuff??? The environment was safe and well staffed, and the food was much better than I expected. We snacked and then bounced and then snacked, etc. My only issue is that it isn't local so I can go back with my kids!!

Visited June 2013
5 Thank Cayce T
AirHeadsGM, General Manager at AirHeads Trampoline Arena, responded to this review, November 25, 2015
We are happy to hear what a great time you had! Hopefully we will see you with the kids soon :)
Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Warning to Adults: This place will make you behave like a kid again!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I had the pleasure of joining a group of friends for an event at this location. Our group consisted of adults, teens, elementary age and toddlers. We had such a wonderful time that I have recommended this place to all of my friends and even tourists I've met in the grocery store check out line.
The employees were awesome! I knew the kids would have a great time but wasn't sure if the parents would join in at risk of breaking something. Our referee, (I think his name is Cody) was very funny & encouraging. When I first walked on and took my first bounce, I couldn't not stop smiling. I felt like a kid again. It's like the fountain of youth! EVERY parent joined in, EVERY parent had fun and only a few minor injuries were sustained during the dodge ball matches (all pride injuries, none physical). If you're looking for the perfect place to play with your family and friends this is it!

Visited June 2013
5 Thank MrsPoor
We appreciate your 5 star review! We love seeing parents joining in on all the fun! Hope to see you and your friends soon!