“A Mom's Day Away!”

AirHeads Trampoline Arena
Ranked #100 of 236 Fun & Games in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Indoor Family Entertainment for all ages! Experience the thrill of high flyin' fun on our gigantic trampoline arena, AirSports like Dodgeball, Basketball, and Volleyball, and Arcade games and prizes. Conveniently located a mile off of I-4 in Orlando.
Reviewed July 5, 2013

During a recent No Kids Allowed vacation with a group of my mommy friends, we were given the privilege of spending some time at Airheads. While it has been at LEAST 10 years since I have been on a trampoline, I can only say that this was unending and hilarious fun - even for a group of grown women! Who says kids are the only ones who can enjoy this stuff??? The environment was safe and well staffed, and the food was much better than I expected. We snacked and then bounced and then snacked, etc. My only issue is that it isn't local so I can go back with my kids!!

5  Thank Cayce T
AirHeadsGM, General Manager at AirHeads Trampoline Arena, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2015

We are happy to hear what a great time you had! Hopefully we will see you with the kids soon :)

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I had the pleasure of joining a group of friends for an event at this location. Our group consisted of adults, teens, elementary age and toddlers. We had such a wonderful time that I have recommended this place to all of my friends and even tourists I've met in the grocery store check out line.
The employees were awesome! I knew the kids would have a great time but wasn't sure if the parents would join in at risk of breaking something. Our referee, (I think his name is Cody) was very funny & encouraging. When I first walked on and took my first bounce, I couldn't not stop smiling. I felt like a kid again. It's like the fountain of youth! EVERY parent joined in, EVERY parent had fun and only a few minor injuries were sustained during the dodge ball matches (all pride injuries, none physical). If you're looking for the perfect place to play with your family and friends this is it!

5  Thank MrsPoor
AirHeadsGM, General Manager at AirHeads Trampoline Arena, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2015

We appreciate your 5 star review! We love seeing parents joining in on all the fun! Hope to see you and your friends soon!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Me and a bunch of my friends went for an evening of fun and girl time. We had a blast and I can't wait to go back with my kids. The place was very clean. The food was great, not just hot dogs and chips. We had great pizza, hot wings, nachos, soft pretzels. We were like teenagers again. :) It is very reasonably priced for a day of fun! The staff was helpful and very nice. Check it out!!

2  Thank Kim P

Glad you had fun with all your friends! Hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

This was my second time back. Came with a group of girls and had a blast! Its fun and also get a really good work out. the staff was very nice! Hope to go back soon.

1  Thank Lovetrips101

Thank you for your feedback! Hope to see you back soon for jumping fun!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

This is a definite stop while in the Orlando area. It was so much fun!! It offers activities and events for all ages. Don't worry about the food either. You might expect to see the ordinary options of "snack" food to purchase but you are going to see so much more. The food options were excellent and delicious!!

1  Thank Brandy B
AirHeadsGM, General Manager at AirHeads Trampoline Arena, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2015

Thanks for your review! Look forward to seeing you again in the future!