“FUN FOR ALL AGES!!!”

AirHeads Trampoline Arena
Ranked #104 of 242 Fun & Games in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Indoor Family Entertainment for all ages! Experience the thrill of high flyin' fun on our gigantic trampoline arena, AirSports like Dodgeball, Basketball, and Volleyball, and Arcade games and prizes. Conveniently located a mile off of I-4 in Orlando.
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Me and a bunch of my friends went for an evening of fun and girl time. We had a blast and I can't wait to go back with my kids. The place was very clean. The food was great, not just hot dogs and chips. We had great pizza, hot wings, nachos, soft pretzels. We were like teenagers again. :) It is very reasonably priced for a day of fun! The staff was helpful and very nice. Check it out!!

2  Thank Kim P
AirHeadsGM, General Manager at AirHeads Trampoline Arena, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2015

Glad you had fun with all your friends! Hope to see you back soon!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"fun"
in 60 reviews

Reviewed June 23, 2013

This was my second time back. Came with a group of girls and had a blast! Its fun and also get a really good work out. the staff was very nice! Hope to go back soon.

1  Thank Lovetrips101

Thank you for your feedback! Hope to see you back soon for jumping fun!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

This is a definite stop while in the Orlando area. It was so much fun!! It offers activities and events for all ages. Don't worry about the food either. You might expect to see the ordinary options of "snack" food to purchase but you are going to see so much more. The food options were excellent and delicious!!

1  Thank Brandy B
AirHeadsGM, General Manager at AirHeads Trampoline Arena, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2015

Thanks for your review! Look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Took my cousins here and it was awesome! I had been there before but this time, for summer, they have this deal where you pay $30 for 30 days of unlimited jumping. And they said that if I had errands to run that they would watch them until I got back! Every time we go, the referees give us the rules to make sure that we understand what not to do so that we stay safe.This place is great for kids and it even gave me a run for my money when it came to working out. I felt great after though! There's even an arcade if you want to take a break for a little bit. Definetly would suggest bringing the kids here.

1  Thank Noel F
AirHeadsGM, General Manager at AirHeads Trampoline Arena, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2015

Thank you for the great review Noel! We hope to see you soon for more fun!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Kids had fun but they are not allowed to do anything shown in the commercial! They really are on top of them and limit them to how they can jump and play. So that ruins it a bit. Otherwise ok fun

2  Thank mommyowl
AirHeadsGM, General Manager at AirHeads Trampoline Arena, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to let you know we allow flipping after listening to all the guest feedback. We offer a designated section only for flipping to ensure a safe and fun atmosphere! We hope to see you back soon.