“kids limited to what they can do”

AirHeads Trampoline Arena
Ranked #101 of 236 Fun & Games in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Indoor Family Entertainment for all ages! Experience the thrill of high flyin' fun on our gigantic trampoline arena, AirSports like Dodgeball, Basketball, and Volleyball, and Arcade games and prizes. Conveniently located a mile off of I-4 in Orlando.
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Kids had fun but they are not allowed to do anything shown in the commercial! They really are on top of them and limit them to how they can jump and play. So that ruins it a bit. Otherwise ok fun

2  Thank mommyowl
AirHeadsGM, General Manager at AirHeads Trampoline Arena, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to let you know we allow flipping after listening to all the guest feedback. We offer a designated section only for flipping to ensure a safe and fun atmosphere! We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Please be aware that this place is extremely dangerous! We were there on Thursday when it was raining. My son was playing dodgeball with other kids. The next thing I know he was screaming in pain. An adult had fallen on him. Not sure why an adult was even allowed to play with a bunch of kids. My son suffered two broken bones in his leg. 911 was called and we off to the hospital for 2 days. He went through 1 procedure that night and surgery next day to set the bones. It was really a traumatic experience for him. The owner/manager didn't call so I called them to let them know they could have at least checked on him. Didn't really offer to do anything specific. Tried to tell me nothing this serious had happened before; however many people at hospital said they get injuries from here all the time. You will sign away all rights when playing here. I did tell them that an adult should not have been in that section with a bunch of kids. Our medical expenses will be significant even with insurance, my son will be in a cast for at least 2 months, and the vacation was ruined.

17  Thank Sara H
Reviewed April 25, 2013

AirHeads is a trampoline arena in Orlando. The trampolines stretch across the entire back wall, and wrap around the sides to form a semi-circle. They have tables and chairs set up in the middle, so parents can relax while still keeping an eye on their kids. This makes for a great, low-stress outing.

They also have an arcade area and food. The food is really good, and the prices aren't bad. I always plan to eat while I am there.

My nine year old daughter loves it. I enjoy jumping too, although I get tired (and sit down) much sooner than she does.

3  Thank Tracie N
AirHeadsGM, General Manager at AirHeads Trampoline Arena, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2015

Thanks for the review Tracie! We look forward to seeing you and the family soon!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

We live approximately 1 hour away and on a whim decided to go to Airheads. We had never been before. My sons are 17 and 13 and when we walked in there was a ton of younger kids there. Most were there for a birthday party. Needless to say, my 17 year old felt out of place. Once the younger kids left the crowd was older, but still way younger. I also thought the place would be bigger. The kids had a good time though. The food they had there actually looked good. We did not eat there. They have an arcade area with games and separate rooms for parties. There is also a separate trampoline part for little kids. They advertise for dodgeball and fitness classes but we didn't do either. And we were not there late enough for the "teen" time from 9-11pm. I'm not sure if I would recommend this place for older kids, but the younger kids had a blast.

3  Thank Maria D
AirHeadsGM, General Manager at AirHeads Trampoline Arena, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2015

Thank you for your feedback Maria, Friday nights we see more of our teens. Hope you come check it out soon!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

AirheadsUSA is located near downtown Orlando and is a trampoline "arena" that can't be beat. It's one of those places that has trampolines on the ground and the walls so kids, teens and adults can bounce literally "off the walls".

Once you bounce yourselves silly you can walk over to the arcade where you can play numerous styles of games (video games, ride style games, prize and ticket games) and once you are finished you can cash the tickets in for prizes. Games take between 1-4 tokens, pretty typical. You get better prizes than usual for the amount of tickets you win.

The best part of AirheadsUSA however is the food. Usually these types of places (roller rinks, bowling alleys) have awful food, but not AirheadsUSA. Their concession area has a full menu with fair prices. Pizza is always a good choice but salads and wraps are popular as well. The kitchen manager was once the manager of a popular chain restaurant and he is a stickler about quality. I have been happy with everything I have ordered and always arrive hungry.

There is no minimum age for bouncing but in my opinion if you have really little kids (under 5 years) you are going to want to bounce with them just to keep them safe. Mom's be careful, you might wet your pants a bit, it happens to a lot of women so don't be embarrassed but maybe be prepared. Something about the jumping and especially if you've had a baby, gravity I guess.

I really can't say enough positive things about AirheadsUSA. Whether you are a local or a tourist, stopping in at AirheadsUSA during the Summer or any other downtime will be a fun filled day for your entire family.

1  Thank Lee A

Thank you for the great review Lee, We hope to see you soon!