“Simply Delicious!”

Hot Krust Panini Kitchen
Ranked #7 of 3,776 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Remember when meats were freshly roasted in-house? When trust, respect and costumer service were priorities? If you don't remember those days, HK is here to show you what it was like. Hot Krust is a Panini Sandwich Kitchen in Orlando, Florida, offering delicious panini sandwiches, soups, and salads. Our recipes call for only the freshest gourmet ingredients. When you taste our fresh ingredients, you will immediately notice the difference, and will not want to go elsewhere. The idea behind Hot Krust is really simple. Fresh made panini sandwiches using high quality products at affordable prices. And since "fresh made" is what we aim for, processed meats are never part of our sandwiches.
“Simply Delicious!”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

I was actually looking for a snack at Dunkin Donuts, and right next door, I saw the sign "Hot Krust Panini". It sounded like a little piece of heaven. Being a visitor to the area, I knew nothing about the restaurant, but the crowd that was there spoke volume. The cashier was very nice, and he helped with ordering. It was made to my specifications, and it was simply delicious. It was also inexpensive. I will eat there again when I return to Orlando.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Yaadcritic

Stoke
“Gluten free heaven”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

We found this little gem when passing by and i saw the little flag outside for Gluten Free. so with a quick pull in to the free car parking i was in! Choices are beautiful creations, to add a little kick (if you like that sort of thing) try the meow cat sauces the level 10+ is just that :)
everything was cooked to order and the sweet potato waffle fries (baked not fried) were inhaled too quickly.
if you are looking for something that is a light bite that fills the gap this is a must.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank samS1s
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Believe it this place is amazing”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I went to the resturant during a recent visit to Orland and it was the fave meal for my entire family. Great menu, wonderful service and great banter with the owners. The food lived up to the billing and we all loved our sandwiches and baked fries at a very reasonable price. My daughter is a vegetarian that east fish and absolutely loved the grilled grouper - definitely have the baked fries as they too were delicious. I love the fact this is not a chain - given the volume of chain restaurants in International Drive and would strongly recommend. I went to see Dirty Heads and Pepper in Downtown Orlando that night too - what a great day!

• Visited July 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Amazing Sandwiches and Amazing Service”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

The food is cooked fresh to your liking and because everything is fresh and unprocessed you can really tell a difference when you bite into your food. There were so many yummy items on the menu that I choose the Meat Lovers but can't wait to get back for the BBQ Chicken sandwich. The owner is so humble, I told him how great my food was and he was really appreciative of the feedback.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank TeamMcCallum
“How do they get all that flavor in there!?”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I can't stand paninis! I hate going to a place with my wife and having to settle for a panini. I don't like the texture, the taste or anything else.

With that said, Hot Krust Panini Kitchen prepared one of the best meals I've ever had for that price. I cannot believe they do not charge more. I had a grilled grouper panini that was incredible! It was a complimented by a healthy serving of vegetables and their own sauce. Crazy good! Next time we are in Orlando, definitely a must go place.

Visited August 2014