“A Delight to the Taste Buds”

Hot Krust Panini Kitchen
Ranked #7 of 3,853 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Remember when meats were freshly roasted in-house? When trust, respect and costumer service were priorities? If you don't remember those days, HK is here to show you what it was like. Hot Krust is a Panini Sandwich Kitchen in Orlando, Florida, offering delicious panini sandwiches, soups, and salads. Our recipes call for only the freshest gourmet ingredients. When you taste our fresh ingredients, you will immediately notice the difference, and will not want to go elsewhere. The idea behind Hot Krust is really simple. Fresh made panini sandwiches using high quality products at affordable prices. And since "fresh made" is what we aim for, processed meats are never part of our sandwiches.
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

We were passing through Orlando on a business trip and based on TA reviews, we decided to stop by and check it out. Because we travel a lot, we like to visit various restaurants that are not chains, and we rarely eat at the same place twice. Hot Krust is now my go to place whenever we are traveling through Orlando. We had three in our party and each ordered something different. The staff (probably owner) explained the menu to us and offered suggestions based on what we liked. The food came out quick and looked very appetizing, but it was not until we bit into our Paninis that our taste buds exploded with flavor. What a wonderful surprise. I am glad we were able to stop here and totally understand why they are rated so high on TA. Thank you for a great dining experience.

1  Thank GatorGuy69
There are newer reviews for Hot Krust Panini Kitchen

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Best Panini I have every eaten hands down. The only negative was it was a bit pricey but it was worth every penny. A MUST go if in Orlando.

1  Thank April N
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

The place is very good to get a quick bite for lunch. The food is fresh with a good variety. You can try different sauces the place has to offer. Get the sweet potato waffle fries.

1  Thank 1earnedhand
Reviewed April 3, 2014

He was so upset my daughter was unhappy, he wanted to fix the situation. He made her new fries and was so friendly. I wish we had one in richmond va:) The food was fresh and I loved it.

2  Thank Linzjova
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I was impressed by how fresh the food was and how healthy the options were compared to a typical fast food restaurant. The man that took our order was very friendly and spent time explaining the choices. I got the Alibaba panini with hummus and mozzarella cheese and my daughter got a chicken and cheese Panini. The sandwiches were good, but could have used bigger servings of the filling; every bite seemed like it was mainly bread.

1  Thank leah w