“My daughter was unhappy”

Hot Krust Panini Kitchen
Ranked #8 of 3,790 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Remember when meats were freshly roasted in-house? When trust, respect and costumer service were priorities? If you don't remember those days, HK is here to show you what it was like. Hot Krust is a Panini Sandwich Kitchen in Orlando, Florida, offering delicious panini sandwiches, soups, and salads. Our recipes call for only the freshest gourmet ingredients. When you taste our fresh ingredients, you will immediately notice the difference, and will not want to go elsewhere. The idea behind Hot Krust is really simple. Fresh made panini sandwiches using high quality products at affordable prices. And since "fresh made" is what we aim for, processed meats are never part of our sandwiches.
Orlando, Florida
“My daughter was unhappy”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

He was so upset my daughter was unhappy, he wanted to fix the situation. He made her new fries and was so friendly. I wish we had one in richmond va:) The food was fresh and I loved it.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Linzjova

louisville, ky
“Fresh and Healthy”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I was impressed by how fresh the food was and how healthy the options were compared to a typical fast food restaurant. The man that took our order was very friendly and spent time explaining the choices. I got the Alibaba panini with hummus and mozzarella cheese and my daughter got a chicken and cheese Panini. The sandwiches were good, but could have used bigger servings of the filling; every bite seemed like it was mainly bread.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank leah w
bsqd50
“Simply fantastic”
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Always looking for something a little different in Orlando. This fit the bill. Too many yummy choices for just one visit. We'll be back! I had a grouper panini and it was so light and tasty.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank bsqd50
Sand Lake, Florida
“Great salads, chili, and Panini's”
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

I come here for lunch several times a week and love it. It's located next to Whole Foods at the corner of Sand Lake Rd and Turkey Lake Rd. I usually get the Senior Caesar salad with chicken which is a favorite.

2 Thank DaddyDude
Chicago, Illinois
“Amaz-balls!”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Loved, loved, loved. Chicken Amini and Yummy Turkey Paninis were delicious!

Suggestion...go for a mid afternoon (2-5) meal or dinner. Lines too long to deal with this fir linch!

1 Thank Cocomolsen