“Wish we has one in Kansas. ”

Hot Krust Panini Kitchen
Ranked #7 of 3,827 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Remember when meats were freshly roasted in-house? When trust, respect and costumer service were priorities? If you don't remember those days, HK is here to show you what it was like. Hot Krust is a Panini Sandwich Kitchen in Orlando, Florida, offering delicious panini sandwiches, soups, and salads. Our recipes call for only the freshest gourmet ingredients. When you taste our fresh ingredients, you will immediately notice the difference, and will not want to go elsewhere. The idea behind Hot Krust is really simple. Fresh made panini sandwiches using high quality products at affordable prices. And since "fresh made" is what we aim for, processed meats are never part of our sandwiches.
Topeka, Kansas
“Wish we has one in Kansas. ”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Very pleasant service for a counter service restaurant. Fresh ingredients. I am a Panera fan and I think this place makes a superior panini. Cheap for what you get - $6-8 for a full panini.

Bogota, Colombia
“What a panini!!!”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

I had the florentine chink panini, it was amazing the pesto salsa made it perfect. I also had the chili which is amazing as well. However be aware is a little sweet. TOTALY RECOMMENDED!!!

Orlando, FL
“Delicious Paninis and burgers!”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

Everyone in my office loves Hot Krust! We order from there at least once a week and would highly recommend it! Great sandwiches at a good price! Favorites are the "Volcano Steak", "Fondue Turkey" and just finished a "BBQ honey mustard Burgerini" which never fails to satisfy! The "cactus chili" is delicious too. Friendly staff and service. Nothing but good things to say about Hot Krust! See you next week!

Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Great if you have food allergies”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

I have gluten and dairy allergies but this place fix a fantastic sandwich that I truly enjoyed without worrying about cross contamination. Reasonably priced. The owner made sure I was satisfied with the sandwich. My husband said he felt the sandwich was very filling. Get a chance try this place for lunch and or dinner.

• Visited February 2014
“Great casual food”
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

We went based on a good trip advisor review. And they were all truth! The meals are good, tasty and healthy. The staff is very very nice (I guess the guy in the counter is the owner, and he's funny and very cordial). We went there twice! It's worth it!