“Just stopped by...”

Hot Krust Panini Kitchen
Ranked #7 of 3,777 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Remember when meats were freshly roasted in-house? When trust, respect and costumer service were priorities? If you don't remember those days, HK is here to show you what it was like. Hot Krust is a Panini Sandwich Kitchen in Orlando, Florida, offering delicious panini sandwiches, soups, and salads. Our recipes call for only the freshest gourmet ingredients. When you taste our fresh ingredients, you will immediately notice the difference, and will not want to go elsewhere. The idea behind Hot Krust is really simple. Fresh made panini sandwiches using high quality products at affordable prices. And since "fresh made" is what we aim for, processed meats are never part of our sandwiches.
“Just stopped by...”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

The gluten-free sign caught my eye and my wife and I stopped in to check it out. We were not planning to eat...but the menu was very enticing. We had the burger, but not your mothers burger. From the special "bun" to the wonderful natural meat with its special insertion of flavors. Proprietor Evan hit a home run with this "must stop to eat" place.

Thank State Represent... F

Columbus, Ohio
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Thank you Trip Advisor reviewers for recommending this cute sandwich shop. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The restaurant was small, but clean. There was in door and outdoor seating options. Don't expect the "standard" sandwich. The restaurant had a wide variety of unique choices. We both enjoyed our sandwiches. I would recommend getting the waffle fries. It would be nice to have more drink options. I don't know if I would describe the food as a 5-star though.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Lisa P
Brisbane, Australia
“Loved it!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

My family dined here last night after reading the favourable reviews. I ate the chicken panini with pineapple, very yummy. The owner was lovely. I enjoyed eating the real food, which is sometimes difficult to find when travelling. Everything was very reasonably priced. I hope one day they can open up a Hot Crust in Australia. Thanks Trip Advisor for helping us find this gem!

Harwich, United Kingdom
“Simply The Best!”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

An excellent experience. The food was delicious and the service was great! Simply a must if visiting Orlando.

Visited November 2013
Chester, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely food, a must try !”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

My daughter and I had lunch here in October, the owner was very friendly and the food was delicious. The portions are very generous, the place was bustling at lunchtime, full of locals, which proves how good it is. Had a sample of the cactus soup as well. Will be back again in March when I am in Orlando for my birthday.

• Visited October 2013