“Best Comedy Show I've ever seen!”
Review of Mama's Comedy Show

Mama's Comedy Show
Ranked #5 of 155 Nightlife in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Mama's Comedy Show is like Whose Line Is It Anyway for Adults! This is a Comedy Show for grown-ups, and Mama's Comedy Show is the best bang for your buck you'll find anywhere! It's a hilarious night of comedy and laughs! We have a full bar and a menu of delicious foods that Mama approves of.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I went to Mama's for my birthday and it was the best comedy show that I have ever been to. This coming from someone who goes to SAK Comedy lab in Orlando pretty frequently, I wanted to try something a little different. I don't think I will ever be going back to Sak again (not that Sak isn't good, Mamas is just exponentially better!). Mamas is more adult comedy and definitely not for young children. My friends and I are already planning another trip back. Hopefully you go on a night with Cousin Todd and Cousin Tony because they made me laugh the whole night! It only cost around 10 dollars for one admission and they give you Mama Moolah at the end which makes admission 5 for next time.

1  Thank Lhaerens13

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Clever and fun! So nice to see quick minds and talent at work. The performers seemed to have as much fun as we, the audience, did. They definitely enjoy their work, and it shows. A good night! $5 if you see the Sleuth's Mystery Dinner show prior, otherwise, $10. Best value for your money. Loved it.

1  Thank G_Ma2014
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

I had such a great time and couldn't stop laughing the whole time I was there. The comedians were fantastic, and I'm so glad I could find a comedy show mainly for adults with a dirty sense of humor. The drinks were great. Jim was an awesome bartender, very friendly, and made amazing drinks. I will definitely be returning to the show !

1  Thank Faraby B
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Very funny, lots of dirty humor but we had a great time. Would recommend and return. If you're frugal looking for fun, this is for you.

1  Thank cherieshea
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Me and my girlfriend have just come out of Mamas Comedy Show and can't believe that we only paid $10 for a show that lasts 2 hours. You laugh on entry to the room as the hosts entertain you and this continues throughout and when your leaving! We are both from England and were worried it might not be the same as we thought we might not find all the material funny. How wrong were we! I advise anyone to see this show as a must, we have done cirque de solei, the parks and the amway basketball all great but this is unbelievable value for a great night. Go see for yourself you will laugh till it hurts. I'm just gutted we don't have it in the north west of the uk as it beats the comedy stores I have seen back home. If we ever come I America we will come again!!