“Very Funny for the Money”
Review of Mama's Comedy Show

Mama's Comedy Show
Ranked #3 of 159 Nightlife in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Mama's Comedy Show is like Whose Line Is It Anyway for Adults! This is a Comedy Show for grown-ups, and Mama's Comedy Show is the best bang for your buck you'll find anywhere! It's a hilarious night of comedy and laughs! We have a full bar and a menu of delicious foods that Mama approves of.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed November 17, 2013

My husband and I decided to stop by this well rated show on our trip to Orlando. The show was very funny. A great after the park wind-down without the kids. The comedy was face paced and funny. The price for the show itself was great ($10 pp)!

The ONLY reason that the show didn't get 5 stars was the service of the waitstaff. Before the show, we waited at the bar for about 30 minutes with no service. Once inside, we could only purchase alcoholic drinks in the souvenir cups. Also, my husband asked for a water and was brought a bottle instead of a cup. Total == $20! :( Personally, I'd rather they up the cost of the show and make the drinks more reasonable.

2  Thank Lisa P
"funniest"
"blast"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Absolutely hilarious! Interacts great with the audience and makes you cry laughing! Perfect for a date night or just hanging out with coworkers.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Must see! I've never laughed so hard. This is the best comedy show in Orlando and the value is even better!

If you live in Orlando or just visiting...check the show out. Great cast and audience participation and you will laugh, so come prepared!

Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

I was in town visiting friends and had some free time to myself. what better way to spend my evening than at Mama's. I had never seen their show and I'm glad I finally did. I'm originally from Orlando and have seen and performed with several other imrov companies in the Central Florida area and Mama's tops the list.

The enegry between the group is electric. They are not only a team but also a family. They play like a family, pick on each other like a family, and support one another with their stage offerings like a family.

Tony was funny as well as the other guys. Jaimz, the lone female in the group, is a strong performer, hysterical, and a standout. It's obvious that they are a family because they pick on her like only brothers can. Jaimz holds her ground with the best of them.

The entire group is wonderful and I look forward to seeing them perform again.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We dropped in at the last minute to see if seats were available, and glad we did! If you do not know what "improve" is, you may want to watch "Whose Line is it Anyway" to get an understanding. Although Mama's may not be TV worthy, it was fun to watch. The language did seem to get a little more raunchy as the night went on, so be prepared. I don't remember if there was an age minimum, if not, keep the "little ones" at home.

All in all we had a good time.