“Fantastic Show! Jaimz rocks!”
Review of Mama's Comedy Show

Mama's Comedy Show
Ranked #6 of 151 Nightlife in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Mama's Comedy Show is like Whose Line Is It Anyway for Adults! This is a Comedy Show for grown-ups, and Mama's Comedy Show is the best bang for your buck you'll find anywhere! It's a hilarious night of comedy and laughs! We have a full bar and a menu of delicious foods that Mama approves of.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic Show! Jaimz rocks!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

I was in town visiting friends and had some free time to myself. what better way to spend my evening than at Mama's. I had never seen their show and I'm glad I finally did. I'm originally from Orlando and have seen and performed with several other imrov companies in the Central Florida area and Mama's tops the list.

The enegry between the group is electric. They are not only a team but also a family. They play like a family, pick on each other like a family, and support one another with their stage offerings like a family.

Tony was funny as well as the other guys. Jaimz, the lone female in the group, is a strong performer, hysterical, and a standout. It's obvious that they are a family because they pick on her like only brothers can. Jaimz holds her ground with the best of them.

The entire group is wonderful and I look forward to seeing them perform again.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Funny improve show that doesn't break your wallet!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We dropped in at the last minute to see if seats were available, and glad we did! If you do not know what "improve" is, you may want to watch "Whose Line is it Anyway" to get an understanding. Although Mama's may not be TV worthy, it was fun to watch. The language did seem to get a little more raunchy as the night went on, so be prepared. I don't remember if there was an age minimum, if not, keep the "little ones" at home.

All in all we had a good time.

Visited November 2013
Vail, CO
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Best Improv Show I've seen”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Found this show from Trip Advisor and working down the road at another International Drive attraction. Decided to try this out with a few friends (and my parents) for my birthday to do something "different." It was $10 a person (cheap!) & we got an amazing experience out of it. If you're easily offended, DON'T GO (they warn you on the website that it is for "mature audiences" and there is no guarantee the content will be clean). They had audience participation and had my group of 9 people dying of laughter! I will definitely be going back (with discounted prices after going once) as much as I can for a different thing to do on a Friday night.

Visited October 2013
Raleigh
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Lots of fun...very entertaining!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Had a great time. What comedian do you know that doesn't joke about race, sex, religion or politics? Certainly can't be a funny one. Come in the right state of mind with proper expectations and you'll have a blast.

Visited May 2013
Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Regrets”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

A fine show..............if your a racist. The show was tacky, shallow and minimally funny. My six year old makes me laugh much more than these amatuers. With all that there is to do in Orlando, this is a definite skip!!!!!!!!!

Visited November 2013