“Very funny and great value for money.”
Review of Mama's Comedy Show

Mama's Comedy Show
Ranked #6 of 155 Nightlife in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Mama's Comedy Show is like Whose Line Is It Anyway for Adults! This is a Comedy Show for grown-ups, and Mama's Comedy Show is the best bang for your buck you'll find anywhere! It's a hilarious night of comedy and laughs! We have a full bar and a menu of delicious foods that Mama approves of.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

This show was very funny. My partner and I went to a mystery dinner first so only paid $5 to get in, but even at $10 it's still worth it. The guys were great and interacted with the audience, yet not in a mocking way. They used the audiences suggestions as tools to improvise. We would definitely go again if we were in Orlando.

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

As some other review mentioned, it is 'Whose Line is it Anyway!' for grown-ups. Good fun, and a nice way to closeout the week. Certainly a good option to entertain friends. Would certainly go back! Tip: call ahead and reserve, and seating is on a first-come-first-serve basis, so it would not hurt to be there ~10-15 mts in advance if you are picky.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

So funny! I think we have found our new Friday night hang out. Drinks are a bit pricey but admission is so cheap it makes up for it!

1  Thank Angela S
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Leave the kids home and go see this very funny adult oriented two hour comedy show.

Never a dull moment as this audience interactive show keeping you laughing all night at the performances of an amazing energetic cast.

At 10 dollars it has to be the one of the best entertainment values in town.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I enjoy live comedy, stand-up and improv alike. I finally got the chance to check out this show, and I was more than impressed. It was a truly talented cast (Todd, Tony, Francisco, Jaimz). They had me in stitches the whole night. I will definitely be back, and I'll be sure to bring my friends! And for the price, you can't find a better live entertainment deal in Orlando.

That being said, this show is not the best fit for someone looking for family-friendly comedy. It is certainly not PG or even PG-13 rated. It's raunchy, risque comedy, and fantastically hilarious!