“Great experience!”
Review of Klem's Smokehouse - CLOSED

Klem's Smokehouse
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: I believe Klem's is owned by a local fire fighter and his wife. They cook all of their food "low and slow." The smoker is right outside the dining room and anyone is welcome to check it out. The ribs, brisket, pulled pork and chicken are very tasty... three sauces, regular, sweet and spicy. The latter two just verr off from the regular. The potato wedges are incredible.
“Great experience!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

If you're looking for real authentic BBQ this is the place to go! Steve and the staff are great and the food is phenomenal! Anyone who visits Orlando have to check this place out :)

Orlando, Florida
“Good BBQ”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I'm pretty sure they put marshmallows in their baked beans. Other than that, everything was great.

I got the combo which came with spare ribs, chicken, brisket, and pulled pork. It came with 3 sides, which I chose the aforementioned baked beans, collared greens, and mac n' cheese. The mac n' cheese was good, but not great. My friends liked the marshmallowy baked beans, but they weren't for me. The greens were outstanding (lots of pork cooked in)! All of the BBQ was great, especially the chicken. All that food for about $10!! You can't beat that price.

We sat outside where you can admire their smoker... I want one for my backyard. Service was very friendly. I'd go back, for sure.

• Visited December 2012
Vero Beach, Florida
“fantastic BBQ (should be on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives)”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Stopped into this little bbq place on the east side of Orlando on SR 50 near the Bithlo Speedway for lunch and wow, what a surprise!!!! The smoked brisket sandwich was "two-fisted" size with layers of finely cut smoke brisket done to perfection and with the two sides of cole slaw and baked beans which were superb. The coleslaw ingredients gave it a sweet/tart taste and was so good I wish I had room to eat more. The baked beans were cooked in a smooth sauce with pork and were just to die for more. It's a neat little joint and believe me I'll be stopping by there again for more of the same. The parking lot needs some work and the owner said that was the next thing on their agenda, but who cares when they're serving bbg that fantastic!!!!! I will return!! Eric Johnson, Vero Beach, Florida

• Visited August 2012