“Great Service Staff w/ Very Good Food”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #231 of 3,791 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Macomb, Michigan
“Great Service Staff w/ Very Good Food”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

What can I say...the 35 minute wait for a Wednesday night dinner was well worth the wait. We were treated very well, especially for as busy as they were

Visited January 2013

North Mankato, Minnesota
“Not terribly impressed”
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

While staying at a nearby hotel we went here for dinner. My colleagues both had steaks that they said were adequate. My chicken and strawberry salad was decent - would have been better if the dressing had been on the side as I had requested. The server forgot to bring bread until the entrees were served. She did manage to keep up with our drinks.

Hirwaun, Aberdare
“Totally Mouth Watering steaks”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

we came here for a meal after checking into the double tree by hilton hotel, the steaks were mouth watering and so tender
if we come to Orlando we will defo be calling again for a meal :o)

Visited September 2012
“Service was great, steaks not cooked to order”
Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

Service was great-5 stars! Our steaks were undercooked but not so bad that we didn't eat them. Notified our server, who notified mgmt. We were compensated for 1/2 off the bill. I thought that was a nice way to handle the situation. We will be back.

Vero Beach, Florida
“Great Food and Friendly Service”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

We really enjoyed the food and service. The martinis and spicy chicken wrap appetizer at the bar were excellent. I asked if they would be spicy and the bartender said not too spicy, and she was correct. We asked if the bar had blue cheese stuffed olives for our martinis. She said no, but she would make some. My husband said regular ones would be fine, but when we received them, she had taken the time to make our blue cheese stuffed olives. We then went to a table for dinner. I had the lobster stuffed filet, but should have just got the filet. The filet was excellent. However, the lobster not so much. My husband enjoyed his strip steak. Both were done to order. The location was also a plus.

• Visited December 2012