“Very good Mexican spot”

Tu Casa Restaurant
Ranked #599 of 3,894 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Latin
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Authentic. Very large portions; one dish can easy feed two. Service was great and I will visit this restaurant again. Had the fried tilapia and it was fresh and cooked well. I would definitely recommend you stop here if you're in the area.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Wonderful, real Mexican food. If you do not speak Spanish, pick up a Tu Casa Restaurant brochure from one of the table tops before you enter the buffet line. The brochure lists the daily specials in Spanish and in English. We were there at 2 pm, and there was a continuous line, but it moved quickly. Delicious and a great value for your money.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Three of us went there for lunch based on the reviews and plus we wanted to eat where the locals eat. We were not disappointed. The food was excellent, generous portions, and service was friendly. You have to go up to a sort-of buffet line where the place whatever you want on a plate. It got a little confusing at first, but we spoke with an English speaking customer in front of us and she told us what some of the foods were. After you paid, a server brought the food to your table. We did not really have any problems communicating as mentioned in someone else's review. The cashier spoke fluent English and was very helpful. I had the pork chops, rice with pigeon peas, and a very tasty guacamole. The chops looked dry but weren't. The place was packed with customers but we didn't have any problems finding a table. Most customers wanted take-out. All in all, I would definitely recommend this place. By the way, our bill for 3 people came to $26.00!!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Found this place when I googled a nearby restaurant close to my hotel. I've been here three times during my stay. Its that good and the prices are great. Small place but you won't care after you've eaten and then you will think, I only paid $10 for that!!!

1  Thank allen g
Reviewed December 28, 2013

This place serves excellent food, sit and take out, the menu is richly varied with particular specials for each day of the week, portions are big enough to make someone my size feel perfectly full, but the big surprise is when you go to pay and find the amount unrealistically small! I don't know how they do it but if everyone else offered the same value for money the world would a much nicer place to live...