“Great Service & Good Food”
Review of Big Italy - Pizza & Pasta - CLOSED

Big Italy - Pizza & Pasta
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Pasta Factory Restaurant is the first Italian restaurant in the IDrive District in Orlando to offer more than 100 different combination of pizza and more than 50 pasta dishes, all with an authentic and fresh Southern Italian flair. The pizzas are thin-crust, prepared in a wood-fired oven, as the Roman tradition demands. The menu also includes truly Italian appetizers, salads and delicious desserts. Choose your wine from our selected list of wines! The Pasta Factory Restaurant is a contemporary/informal dinning restaurant featuring a full bar with sports monitors, a private room with 25 seats. Open daily from 11.30 am until 11.00 pm
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Unlikely location for this restaurant. As a business traveler I want a comfortable location with good food at a reasonable price without all the Orlando tourist nonsense. Service and hospitality were exceptional. Bread was warm and crusty. Pasta dish was customized with no question - hot and tasty. Thursday was 2 for 1 house wine. Cannoli was delicious. I'll be back!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Our visit to Big Italy was extremely pleasant. We saw the sign "Over 100 Types of Pizza," and knew this place was going to be great. Our waitress was friendly, fast, and patient. We didn't have to wait long for anything. The mozzarella sticks were a very tasty appetizer, and the pizza and pasta choices were infinite. Also, it was great because the food was low priced, which I was very surprised about.
We definitely will come back to Big Italy when staying in the Orlando area.

1  Thank Tom A
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Near Universal and Wet and Wild.

They took our reservation and let us slide it 15 minutes because traffic was inexplicably heavy.

Table was ready and took our drink and appetizer order very quickly.

Food was outstanding and our waiter was delightful.

Great experience and we will definitely be back!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

great experience at big italy. i was to eat with my business company last week. we start the dinner with pizza and italian bruschetta, served to the bar. i try a glass of wine from the south of italy, agianico maybe was the name. my waiter, from naples suggested me this wine. it was beautiful! i ate grouper, was amazing. we were in 12 and all of us were so happy to eat in this restaurant. for me it was my first time, but for sure not the last....i suggest this restaurant for businnes dinners , or to eat with friends and family.

Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

I was to eat with my girlfriend, we found a nice location,clean,new,i feel to stay at home...! The staff was really nice with us, good service and amazing food! The best meatballs ever of my life! Thank u big italy see u soon!