“Chimichangas, Chips, and Ghost Sauce”
Review of Tijuana Flats

Tijuana Flats
Ranked #1,169 of 3,829 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Known for serving the freshest Tex-Mex food and world famous Smack My A** & Call Me Sally! hot sauce.
Byron, Georgia
“Chimichangas, Chips, and Ghost Sauce”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Tijuana Flats was really good. I ordered the chimichanga and one of the girls asked me if I wanted a small or a large. I asked her what the difference was. She tried to show me. She underestimated. When my plate came out, the chimichanga was the size of my plate. Chips come with every meal. Delicious. It was all I could do to finish my chimichanga. That was big enough to where dessert was not going to happen. I enjoyed the wide variety of hot sauces. Just smelling the ghost sauce almost made my eyes water. This is a great place to enjoy with friends. I will visit again on my next visit to Orlando.

• Visited April 2014

Orlando, Florida
“Seems they've gotten it right from the very beginning”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I sometimes tend to get 'wordy' with my TA reviews, so I'm going to keep this one simple . . . because that's sorta the way Tijuana Flats does it.

I've visited multiple locations in the city, but this is my fave (which makes it good, since it's closest to my home).

One of the very few eateries that repeats your order back to you verbatim so that they are assured you'll be receiving what you want. Wow, how easy is that? Never once have they not made that verification. Also, never once have I visited and not had an employee check on me later in the visit to see if I needed a drink refill. Again, very easy task, but memorable in the right way.

Every single item I've ordered here has been delicious. My only regret here (ever!) is that they'll have a really delicious sauce "on tap" for a while and then it'll go away. I'm a creature of habit who has to live with changes like this : )

Thanks, Tijuana Flats, for being what you are!!

• Visited March 2014
Saint John, Canada
“We wish we had this chain where we live!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We were not near a Chipotle and decided to try this place out. What a fantastic surprise! Delicious food, free soda refills and the service was amazing. The people working there took the time to explain the menu for us and how the hot sauce station works. We even bought the sauce "Slap My A** and Call Me Sweet Sally" to bring home, because we liked it so much. I also make a big recommendation for the Cookie Dough Flautas for Dessert. One of the most delicious desserts I have had in a restauarant. I so wish this chain was in Canada!

• Visited March 2013
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
@ouimetowl - Thanks for the awesome review of our Orlando location! We're so happy you came to us all the way from Canada and that you were able to take home some hot sauce!