“Good buffet on the east side”
Review of Giant Panda

Giant Panda
Ranked #2,591 of 3,883 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed June 12, 2014

So I was on the east side of O-town and decided to try this place for lunch. It is a pretty huge restaurant. They have the usual chinese buffet staples and the ones I ate tasted good. Their sushi spread was good for a buffet. The fresh fruit offerings was good as was their dessert and ice cream selections. They also have a hibachi/mongolian grill where you choose the items that you want cooked for you. All these for under 9 bucks - I had water for my drink of course. And they have free WiFi. Yep definitely coming back here again if I am in the area. I am gonna balloon to their namesake giant panda for sure.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

This is a huge place. There are so many to choose. I have never been able to try the desert lane. Most of the time, I am stuffed by the time I get to entree. Staff are great. Clean place. Great flavors.

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

I visited this location while on vacation. I won't be back. The food all tasted the same and none of it was worth a second trip. They do have an hibachi but options were limited to what you could select. The waitress came by 1 time and that was just to stop and drop the check. I had to track her down to get a refill. However, once she dropped the check she walked past the table maybe 10 times looking to see if I had paid anything yet. It was annoying and I wasn't impressed. There are plenty of other options in this area.

1  Thank VacationLovers1415
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We eat at the Giant Panda several times a month. I eat more than $7.99 in sushi alone (they have 10-15 different kinds). The food is always fresh and tastee and they have Crawfish, Ribs Froglegs, Crab and around 20+ different Chinese selections and a wonderful Salad Bar , a scoop your own Ice Cream bar and a desert bar with MANY different choices.
Best Asian Food place in Orlando for my money!!

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Great Price good food ,desert,suchi,hibachi grill,one low price 7.99 lunch and 10.99 dinner ,better than others restaurants in the area and better price than Golden corral acros street and a kobe's ,Olive garden ,Chilis,ect.