“Loved the breakfast here”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #408 of 3,790 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: On State Road 535 or S. Apoke Road
Dublin
“Loved the breakfast here”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I have been here a few times when I was in Florida. The breakfast was lovely and massive!!! and not too expensive. The also had a great selections on the menu fried chicken, turkey sandwiches. The pancakes are lovely. As much coffee as you want. Staff were very helpful and friendly. The food was ready in a flash and was always so tasty. Prices were very cheap too which was a bonus! I wish we had Perkin's in Ireland haha!! The portion sizes are massive though not the amount of food I would be use to eating so go in with a big hungry belly!

• Visited August 2012

Boston Spa, England, United Kingdom
“Southern fried chicken for breakfast”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Service was really good, a very busy breakfast diner and the staff were really attentive. I thought the food was ok but nothing special. Much preferred sizzlers.

Visited June 2013
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent cheap meal close to Disney”
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

I have been visiting this Perkins since I was 10yrs old. I'm now 31yrs! I visit for breakfast every morning that we are on holiday. Breakfast is lovely, lots of choice, scrumptious pancakes and a bakery section that is s must. The coffee is bottomless and the staff can't do enough for my 5yr old son. Its so cheap too. A great find.

• Visited August 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“yummy”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Great breakfast!! loved the strawberry French toast and the waitress was awesome too!! The food came quickly and was fresh.

Visited May 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Delicious :-)”
Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

We went to Perkins as it was local to our hotel and we came back from the parks late and we shall certainly be returning before our holiday ends. The staff were amazing and the food superb. I had a burger that was loaded and tastes delicious and my daughter had a chicken burger. Neither of us could finish the meal and didn't have room for dessert so next time I will leave a few bits and make room as they looked delicious. The waitress made time to talk to us for quite some time and after a recent awful experience at Wild Jacks, this was very welcome. Well done Perkins x

• Visited May 2013