“Typical Restaurant for Orlando”
Review of Houlihan's - CLOSED

Houlihan's
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Very empty when we went, but then all of Pointe Orlando was quiet. Te restaurant is quite dark and as it was empty cannot comment on the atmosphere if it were full. The menu was the usual fare offered in Orlando, but food was good quality, well cooked and the staff were okay.

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Very dimly lit. Menu not the best. Son had chicken wings in buffalo sauce too spicy. I had nachos with chicken (didn't resemble chicken) with homemade guacomole served in scoop with a scoop of sour cream, not nice. Fries were ok. Of all the places we have eaten in on i drive this is the worst!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Food here is delicious and our server could not have been more helpful. She suggested a pitcher to accompany our meal which I forget the name of but it was so good that we ended up ordering two! I actually had a voucher for Houlihan's from the trolley which I forgot to use (it turns out I'm very forgetful!) but even so this was a reasonably priced meal and one of the best I had on I-drive! Highly recommended.

Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

We ate here for 1st time on a groupon deal back in October. The spare ribs were excellent and highly recommended and my girlfriends smoked chicken was great as well. Service was excellent because of the everyone helps everyone philosophy. Server was very informative and helpful. Honestly only because of the volume of restaurants in Orlando I'm not sure if I will be back. Being a "foodie" I live to try new places and recommend copper canyon grill to any novice.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

had a lovely meal here,food was a good standard the sweets were to die for and not as exspensive as you might think