“Great Sauce Options for Traditional Tex-Mex”
Review of Tijuana Flats

Tijuana Flats
Ranked #431 of 3,883 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Description: The "Anything Goes" approach to food, wall art, hot sauce & life in general.
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Visiting from Utah, this was our first experience with this chain. I would call it a Tex-Mex chain. Your basic fare -- burritos, tacos, salads, etc. -- in an order first, sit yourself, and they bring you your food format. I had fish tacos (have had better); my daughter had a quesadilla (she liked it). What I like is the broad sauce options from mild to fire. What I don't like is there is no self-serve soda fountain.

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Thank you for your review, @hayes_jd! We are glad that you enjoyed your experience with us. We appreciate the feedback and hope to see you again when you're in town!

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

We frequent Tijuana Flats at least twice a month. I always order the chicken chimichanga on flour tortilla, my husband orders two hard beef tacos, my daughter gets the little lizards hard beef taco and we order a chips and queso with a small side of guacamole for the table and it comes to less than $25! Good food at a reasonable price! I do wish they would be better about asking about drink refills midway through the meal instead of when you first get your food and not again. Sandlake location is the best for fresh tasting chips!!

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Thank you for your great review, @Elisabeth M! It's always great to see you and your family come into our Sand Lake location. See you again soon!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This place is great. The prices are reasonable with great food & large portions. This may become your favorite go to place when you are craving food from south of the border.

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

@cs00campbell thanks for that killer review, we always appreciate feedback from our customers!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

My daughter and I visited for Taco Tuesdays. We were not disappointed. Excellent service. Good food. Great value.
Can't beat it!

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

@Beverly H, thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that you and your daughter enjoy our food and service! It is great to hear you enjoyed Taco Tuesdaze! Come back again soon!

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

My son wanted to visit this restaurant because he knew it from a youtube video where somebody ate a burritto with "deadwish" sauce. We really liked the foor here.

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Thanks so much for your review, @erikjan64!! We're so glad that you and your son enjoyed the food and hope to see you in again soon!!