“Just okay”

The Holy Land Experience Admission Tickets
Ranked #76 of 390 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Holy Land Experience brings the heroes of the Bible to life through exceptional theatrical Broadway style productions and educational exhibits within an immersive biblical atmosphere for guests of all ages.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed December 2, 2014

Well let me start off saying, when i found out we were going i was so excited..well my experience there was just mehhhh:(.. The entrance was absolutely beautiful..the costumes were phenomonal and the children activities i loved also. This place makes christianity seem boring..not much to do and really gears toward the 65+ crowd. Im 27 and love my faith but this place was a snoozefest..all there is to do is watch play after play and that gets tiring really fast... I wanted to love this place..maybe i will come back in 30 years!!

Date of experience: October 2014
7  Thank Missclaudio
Write a ReviewReviews (1,235)
All reviews
in 46 reviews
"lord"
in 55 reviews

Reviewed November 29, 2014

This was a great place to take one's family and not worry about language, crude jokes, etc. The shows were great and had a good Christian message, and all of the exhibits were very colorful and entertaining. You can see most everything in a day, but if you want to see ALL the shows and walk around, a day and a half might be good.
The cost is comparable to most amusement parks, so expect to pay at least $50.00.
The food choices are limited to 2 places and very little variety. Chips, a sandwich, drink and a cookie will run about $10.
the park is very clean and the employees are all dressed in Biblical costumes. They were very courteous and helpful.
A good place for great Christian Entertainment, but now that I've been once, I probably wouldn't go back a second time. I saw most everything there was to see, but I do recommend at least one visit to the park if you haven't been before.

Date of experience: November 2014
1  Thank Donna B
Reviewed November 22, 2014

This place is like no other attraction I have ever been to. There is so much to experience...communion with a cup to keep, history of the bible, a passion play and so much more. Plus the food is good and the employees above all the other parks. You owe yourself a trip to the Holy Land Experience. I have been to Israel twice and this does it justice!

Date of experience: September 2014
3  Thank Jan D
Reviewed November 17, 2014 via mobile

I would like to say that I really had no idea of what to expect. I was so very pleasantly surprised. We enjoyed every minute of our experience. The ability to hear prayers openly and people who share the love of our lord Jesus Christ was an awesome experience. Every show was very well done with just enough lightness. The customs where great and the best was the Passion of Christ after the show we stayed and praised and did group prayers and it was Fantastic. In my very humble opinion I understand why a lot of people don't like the commercial aspects but it's not what matters. Please experience it with an open heart and you will enjoy it very much. The only complaint I would have is not enough food options. We didn't get to see it all because we looked at everything in detail. Loved it ... Will go back and take as many friends and family as I can. Oh yes the kids area is adorable.

6  Thank MChoney
See more reviews
Reviewed November 16, 2014

what a unique experience, my husband and I spent one of our last 2 days in Florida @ the end of our cruise to the Bahamas ......loved the plays "the women who loved Jesus" was one. loved the prayer and cross rest spot, the authentic shopping , we purchased several items from Israel, the entrance fee was $75 worth it . I do think more real life animals would have been nice. And sad but true it's a little. On the commercial side.... But unless your in church .... What isn't... Overall a good experience and would go back again...I'll add pictures shortly

Date of experience: October 2014