“Awsome Holy land Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Holy Land Experience
Ranked #68 of 419 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Holy Land Experience is designed to show visitors what it was like to live in the time of Jesus Christ.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Altoona, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awsome Holy land Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

Went with my two children.I put my prayer requests in the prayer garden on a wooden cross.One of my prayers was for my daughter who had a serious medical condition.Two months later we went to the doctor and my daughter has had a "Creative Miracle"/God restored to her two brand new ovaries-she was told that she could never have children-Praise be to The Lord Jesus Christ- He can do all things to those who believe On His Name!Thank you HolyLand for your prayers- Yes your prayers were very powerful- I can not Thank all those who prayed over that wooden cross for my family.God Bless all of You!! This is a trully amazing place to visit and Gods Holy Spirit is in this place!!

Visited June 2013
5 Thank baklava1717

windsor, ct
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A MOVING EXPERIENCE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

During our family reuion in Orlando this July 2013 the Preston Family went to the Holy Land Experience, we talked about it the whole weekend how moving and how the spirit of God was truly present.The entire place was an experience all by itself.
I would advise everyone to visit the Holy Land partake in the communion, and watch the live shows especially 4pm showing of the Passion of the Christ. I was moved to tears, the actors were Tony Award worthy.

S. George

3 Thank S G
kentucky
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Very NICE!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

I don't see myself ever traveling to Israel so this was a great experience. The actors and workers were all knowledgable and friendly. The shows were great and emotional. I highly recommend.

Visited August 2012
4 Thank johnnicab
Cartagena, Colombia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“One of the Worst Places Ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

This experience isn't in Colombia where I am from and that is probably very good thing. It is giant waste of time if you go to church. The bible stories told are also inaccurate and is not a good place to bring your religious child(s) or family.

13 Thank Raul_Colombia
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Healing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

About 4 years ago my husband, a friend and myself from Pittsburgh, Pa., while in Orlando we wanted to visit the Holy Land. Before we landed at the airport I got a call that my sister was in the hospital with 3 blood clots on the lungs and was in ICU. At the time we were going to fly back but went to the Holy Land. We were so Blessed by the whole experience. As we entered the communion service was such a powerful experience. Afterwards as we walked one of the gentlemen that portrayed Jesus was walking beside us. He asked is there anything he can do, by then I was crying, I asked to pray for my sister Sharon, he put his arms around us in the middle of the park and prayed for her healing. We went on about the day. I talk to my Mother every couple hrs., Hours, and days went buy while she was still in ICU. My sister was HEALED!!! of her blood clots. The Dr. said actually she should not be with us. We all feel that prayer that day was her contact for her healing. The next year she and another sister visited. They had a wonderful experience. My husband and myself have been there about 10 times now, last December we took my husbands family and they will coming back in Nov. of this year. We just absolutely think it's AWESOME. My husband and myself are going to be there in July and can't wait. My Mother Deloris Cole has donated her Grandmothers Family Bible to the Holy Land and it's displayed in the upper room where communion takes place. We can't wait to see it. They would be so proud. My Mother won't fly but we are going to take a lot of pictures to take back to her. That's just a few things why we love the Holy Land Experience.

9 Thank Carol W