“First time visit”

Holy Land Experience
Ranked #69 of 425 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Holy Land Experience is designed to show visitors what it was like to live in the time of Jesus Christ.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“First time visit”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

The price for entry was $40 and I thought it was very well worth the money. I would suggest arriving at the opening time to ensure seeing as much as you can. We ate on-site and the food was pretty good. Wonderful experience.

Visited November 2012
7 Thank 71virgo

Dahlonega, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“They gave salvation altar call...”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

...So the most important thing they can accomplish they set out to do, props to them. There were shows, informational walk throughs and the church of the nations. Plus they serve chick fil a. That is a plus.

10 Thank pressurewasher
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“my Holy Land expirience”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I've traveled all over the country and I must say,as far as theme parks go,this is the most beautiful man-made place I've ever went to.It truly is an expireience.The price was very reasonable and along with the admission,the shows were free.It's something every christian should see.Amazing,beautiful and even the food was awesome.If your in the Orlando area,don't miss seeing The Holy Land,you will never forget it,one of the best days I had in my life!

Visited October 2012
8 Thank tillycupcake
Newport, North Carolina, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Gets Better Everytime”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We always have a great time when visiting. This was the first time we were able to see praise and worship. It was excellent. The only part I would have wanted to be different was for them to do the life of Jesus outside. It was so much better that way. Over all it was a blessing as usual and I was glad to share the experience with this group of ladies.

Visited September 2012
4 Thank Only1TL
Monroe, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“disappointing visit”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

we were all hyped up for this visit,3 adults. we were there only an hour, and 20 mins. of that was waiting in line for food and looking for a place to sit. too fake looking, not enough thought went into the design of this place. Too glitzy of a gift shop. Outside paint was too fake. too much gold. walked through a few exhibits and had enough. could not wait to get out of there. this is a waist of time and money. VERY DISAPPOINTED. Prices should be $10.00 for adults and kids free. Some staff seemed to be not very friendly. Not what we were expecting at all. We were expecting to walk back in time and be a little more authentic and instead holy land experience was more like hollywood experience. Too glitzy in a fake kind of way.

Visited October 2012