“Good Interactive exibits,though give the dinner show a miss”
Review of WonderWorks

$31.89*
Outta Control Dinner Show, Orlando
Ranked #32 of 233 Fun & Games in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: WonderWorks is an amusement park for the mind with over 100 interactive exhibits for visitors of all ages. Experience the trembling of a 5.3 earthquake, be blown away by 74mph hurricane force winds, land the shuttle, fly a fighter jet, lie on a bed of nails, design and ride your own roller coaster, play virtual sports, plus much more! Special features of the attraction include a 4D extreme motion ride, 3 story indoor ropes challenge course, lazer-tag and a nightly magic comedy dinner show.
Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Good Interactive exibits,though give the dinner show a miss”
Reviewed February 16, 2010

My partner and i visited orlando from the 1 st Feb till 14 th,Visited wonderworks on a saturday.The exibits were amazing really enjoyed it.Took about 2 hours to go round.The bubble exibit is really fun.The outta control magic dinner show combo,Give it a miss.The magician is OK the food and servers were good though the seating plan means that you wont see the show without craning your neck the stage is so low.Really not an entertaining night def give it a miss.

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Oshawa, Ontario
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“WonderWorks & Outta Control Magic Show”
Reviewed February 2, 2010

We went on Christmas Day, was cool and raining so we wanted an indoor activity that would be fun for my husband, 21-yr. old son and I and WonderWorks fit the bill. The exhibits were fun, took about 2 hrs. to go through everything. I think families with school-age kids would enjoy this the most. Kind of crowded, understandably on a holiday, a bit worn around the edges but still a good time. The highlight was the dinner show. Family-friendly magic show (still entertaining for adults), very attentive and fast servers. Food was served family-style and there was plently for everyone. Consisted of unlimited home-made cheese or pepperoni pizza, garden salad (both very good), and some sort of frosted poundcake for dessert (not as good). Plus unlimited drinks: softdrinks, beer or wine. Total price for WonderWorks and show was only approx. $28 each. Great value for money compared to other attractions in Orlando!

orlando
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A fantastic family outing!”
Reviewed February 1, 2010

I had been planning a trip to the 'Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show" for months and simply could not fit it into the budget. After the earthquake disaster in Haiti, Wonder Works offered the dinner show at a discount rate and contributed $5 per paying customer to the victims in Haiti. What a wonderful idea!!!! The family and I jumped on the opportunity to see the show at a discounted rate and give back to the Haitian community. The show was interactive, humor on all levels, and overall very entertaining. The food (pizza, popcorn, salad, drinks, and desert) was unlimited!!!!! We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and would recommend it to locals and tourist. The show regularly priced at about $25 per person. Make sure you budget accordingly for fun filled family outing!

Chicago, IL
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 167 helpful votes
“Find yourself a HALF-OFF coupon, then it's worth it”
Reviewed January 17, 2010

I searched the web for half-off combo tickets, I found some, and paid about $21 per person. That price included the "Outta' Control" dinner show & admission to the attractions inside. Personally & Honestly, I would NOT pay more than $21 per person and I don't think your family should either.
The Good Stuff: All-You-Can-Eat pizza, salad, cheap beer, cheap wine & soda. The Servers are great at refills. I told the woman it was (my) mommy's only night to drink...and she kept them coming!! The atmosphere is fun. OKAY, so I wasn't THAT drunk (lol) but I remember the comedian/magician's jokes being mostly about "rednecks". Since I live in Chicago, I didn't get those jokes. He still did a good job working very hard to entertain the audience...filled with mostly senior citizens on some bus tour. Hard to work that crowd, but he tried. The attractions are okay. My kids had fun and the bed of nails was a hit. This is the kind of attraction you'll find in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin or any other tourist area. Where you find a "Ripley's", you'll usually find a "WonderWorks". This attraction can keep you busy for about 2-4 hours tops. As long as you're not paying full price it's good. There's tons of $1.50 off coupons...but personally, I'd keep searching for a better deal.

1 Thank graciediane
Glendale, AZ
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Never EVER go there!”
Reviewed January 9, 2010

Wonderworks was absolutely horrible! I was excited to go but it ended up being too crowded and half the attractions were broken! I wish they would have told us we were going to have to wait in line for every single little thing because we would have saved us lots of time and money. Even if we didn't have to wait in line this place is not worth it. Worst part of our entire vacation.

1 Thank Luv2Vaca7